Celebrity News

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 1,590
  • Views Views 165,476
Well, the reality is that SRK did not hit him because of his Ra.one jibes, but rather for penning stupid films like Jaaneman & Tees Mar Khan

https://twitter.com/#!/mikko/status/176409950648672257

Michael Jackson's entire back catalogue, including an unreleased collaboration with Will.I.AM, has been stolen by hackers.
The Sony Music archive has been infiltrated by cyber-crooks, who have illegally downloaded more than 50,000 digital files.
Record company bosses paid $250 million (£156 million) to Jackson's estate in 2010 for the catalogue, including unheard material from studio sessions when the superstar recorded Off The Wall, Thriller and Bad.
A source tells Britain's Sunday Times, "Everything Sony purchased from the Michael Jackson estate was compromised.

Michael Jackson | Hackers Steal Michael Jackson's Unreleased Tracks | Contactmusic

So, hackers are planning to open their own digital store or we can expect some magnet links real soon 😀

i am not sure if this has been posted already. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iljx2bQFdyk

Arey koi mithai mangwao. Hamar dragonwa ka shakira pet se hai.

lulz

a fact that tends to bug me:

pique is 25 and shakira is 35.

10 yrs too much?

mhm. are we going to get threads about hollywood gossips now? 😕

You trying to say these are any worse than lifeless dumb Apple haters creating threads asking who's going to buy this overpriced, yesteryear's tech????

do not be amused if you find yourself banned for dragging your love for Apple in irrelevant threads. if you do not like people criticizing apple, maybe you should learn to ignore them.

do not be amused if you find yourself banned for dragging your love for Apple in irrelevant threads. if you do not like people criticizing apple, maybe you should learn to ignore them.

Thanks for clearing that up. Apple fans should stay in apple threads. The tolerance level for misbehaviour from apple fans is ONE (1) off topic post. Apple haters on the other hand can post whatever they like, wherever they like, including creating pointless threads with no other purpose but to blurt out their apple hate. I'll ignore them from now on.