Shah Rukh Khan is a Tata Sky Customer

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 17,987
no what i mean is, he had written same thing long back, so i am bit confused how come date changed? i mean.. i am trying to find if there is bug in vbulletin somewhere. 😀

yeah amish, after your post yesterday i read this thread on first page and same Admin's post almost similar.. but here yesterday he didnt copy paste but instead typed it with some masala :grin:

Ah! ok, i thought it was exact same post. i didnt check first page. i thought he merged two threads and post date changed automatically.now confusion is gone 😀

well yeah... there is a difference between a santro and a mercedes.

but there is little difference between zee dish tv and Tata Sky dth.

so if he is using a tata sky connection at his place, it's a shame for zee dish tv and his brand 'value'.

i hope zee has something in their agreement related to this.

i think celebrities in the US were sued for something similar.

endorsing pepsi while getting caught drinking coke in public. 😀

well there is a primary difference.

if someone is advertising for a brand/product we expect him to use it.

Shahrukh Khan endorses Hyundai but he would probably be driving around a Merc or BMW but that is because Hyundai does not really make cars of that standard in India. For the same reason, you would not expect Ratan Tata driving around in a Nano or even Safari.

DTH is something different. Tata Sky and Zee have similar technology similar products.

So, if he is using Tata Sky in place of Zee, it's something worth talking about.

It's the same case as Pepsi and Coke. If Aamir Khan is caught drinking Pepsi in public, I bet Coke guys are going to be pretty pissed off.

Internationally, stars have lost their contracts for such activities.

haha.. find the odd one out 😀

difference last time is now primary difference
:grin:

yep he used same names, same companies, same example and same flow of writing.which tells us that his thinking doesnt change with time 😀

yep he used same names, same companies, same example and same flow of writing.

which tells us that his thinking doesnt change with time 😀

He is on same track so posts the same. Over time few things should change in this world 😀

Usually brand spokespersons are bound by contract to use the product they promote (at least in the public eye). I doubt he has Tata Sky installed unless of course Dish TV forgot to include that clause.

oh ic.thats why few members in T sky section are afraid to post against it due to their contract.:isorry:

----------

yep he used same names, same companies, same example and same flow of writing.

which tells us that his thinking doesnt change with time 😀

maybe he is also in contract with those names,companies,examples and flow of writings :hysterical:

Brand spokesperson usually use the brand they are endorsing as they do not have to pay for it SRK went a step ahead and paid for Tata Sky.:rofl:

it was not the first time i was getting a Déjà vu feeling while writing that post! i have 25000 posts here for god sake 😉

oh what a way to let us know your landmark :grin:just saw ur post count it crossed 25k today..how do you feel about it..dont say like how sachin said after he got 17k

heh amish reminded me about the 'achievement'. it feels cool. reminds me of the day when i started this forum without much/any planning. it was named SEO4India forum at that time! :rofl:

u didnt say in sachin's words as " it feels honour & its pride and passion that keeps you going" :grin:

dont say like how sachin said after he got 17k

i dont think he will like it if u compare his 25k record with tendulkars 17k 😀

heh frankly speaking its the money that keeps this forum going. it's profitable and totally worth it to my spending enough time here. i got a great offer few days back. but i still have no desire to sell this thing off.