Shah Rukh Khan is a Tata Sky Customer

• Thread starter Thread starter AvidWatcher
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 69
  • Views Views 17,983
The brand ambassador of Dish tv is the user of Tata Sky's connection:
the large satellite is installed on top of Khan’s multi-storey office-cum-leisure space in the extension behind Mannat.

hmmmmmmm:rofl::rofl:

Nothing can beat this, Endorser of Dish Tv himself SRK is Tata Sky customer he must be following the motto if you can't beat 'em join 'em.:grin:

So what? From now onwards people should not complain about lack of channels or about price as Shahrukh khan himself has taken it. Is he next to god?

so whats the fuss about?
If shahrukh uses T S then T S wont benefit or neither Dishtv looses any revenue.
does anyone know what sachin uses? what Manmohan singh uses?

----------

is sharukh using emami :grin:

well there is a primary difference. if someone is advertising for a brand/product we expect him to use it. Shahrukh Khan endorses Hyundai but he would probably be driving around a Merc or BMW but that is because Hyundai does not really make cars of that standard in India. For the same reason, you would not expect Ratan Tata driving around in a Nano or even Safari. DTH is something different. Tata Sky and Zee have similar technology similar products. So, if he is using Tata Sky in place of Zee, it's something worth talking about. It's the same case as Pepsi and Coke. If Aamir Khan is caught drinking Pepsi in public, I bet Coke guys are going to be pretty pissed off. Internationally, stars have lost their contracts for such activities.

sachin advertises for boost,and also for biscuits does he still eats those only :grin:

^^^wasnt exact same post posted long back? how come date is todays?

someone posted a new thread after he found out about it today. i merged the threads.

yes but when u merged posts, how come ur post date is yesterdays?

Usually brand spokespersons are bound by contract to use the product they promote (at least in the public eye). I doubt he has Tata Sky installed unless of course Dish TV forgot to include that clause.

yes but when u merged posts, how come ur post date is yesterdays?

because he posted yesterday along with my posts..thats why it is showing yesterday's date.. hope your confusion is cleared now 🙂