Settin up a Youtele HUb

rishikinger

ISP
You tele
Hey guys,I m using YOU tele and well thiking of setting up a Hub.Will be using ODC#H...the best hub client.So all of Youtele users interested in the hub can post here.If i get around even 3 replies,,,then we can setup the hub and we all have lots to share.....Ofcourse for those who dont know how to use ODC#H ,i will guide you through.Its a very easy client...like msn messenger...so let me know soon.Thank youRgds,Rishi

Hey, I am a You Tele user too from Navi Mumbai. Are hubs possible with a You Tele connection? Cause I heard sometime back that unlike Sify and others, you can't do the same with You Tele as they don't provide a local static IP. or maybe i am wrong?

I am also a youtele user in nerul.interested in hub.but donn know whether it is possible in youtele.

i m also a youtele user from nerul.would like to join hub.but why no one has started it before? it may not be possible on youtele or may be?

Hey guys,
I m using YOU tele and well thiking of setting up a Hub.Will be using ODC#H...the best hub client.
So all of Youtele users interested in the hub can post here.
If i get around even 3 replies,,,then we can setup the hub and we all have lots to share.....Ofcourse for those who dont know how to use ODC#H ,i will guide you through.Its a very easy client...like msn messenger...so let me know soon.
Thank you
Rgds,
Rishi

hi,

that seems to be interesting let me know what would be required from the setup perspective

Hi guys,i am also youtele . i am interested in joining the hub.Rgdsrggopal