set top box picture not clear

ISP
BSNL
i have Sony bravia non smart tv not hd(dont know lcd or led).technician came to my house today but i wasnt at home and he told that my tv is not showing clear picture
while connecting to jio set top box but my den cable shows clear picture....can u tell me what can be the issue?also can u clear that 399 if i choose my plan then will it work?i guess in 999 they include 12 ott apps but common channels in jio tv will be there in 399 recharge like star plus or sony common channels?

Check your Set top box resolution in the STB settings. I have experienced this once or twice when automatically my resolution used to change to a lower one. I turned on auto resolution in the STB settings and it always selected my chosen resolution henceforth. You can try that.

You won't get above channels on bronze plan because they are only included with their respective OTT apps (Hotstar and SonyLiv). You will be able to watch some free news channels. Today itself I came across some video on youtube which showed the channels working on bronze plan. You can watch that for more information.

You have to change resolution settings in stb. Actually installing guys do that.

After they switched on. I thought that. But they changed and played movie without asking them.

my tv is showing clear picture but after every 3-4 min it just blures or some dots appear..what should be my resolution?i did 480p and it happens in that..my tv is Sony bravia led.my hdmi port is not working fine i guess its not detecting it.in 1080p it just shows black screen.my set top box runs in AV so it has clear picture