Set max hd

• Thread starter Thread starter ganguly
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 6,389
Is it already on?

OMG some actually believed it 😛.....this yr the chances look bleak due to low tp space....but u never know, they might add it as its a mega event and if all other players add it,they have to do it....they cant shy away by citing the same lame excuse they gave for not adding Movies now HD (i.e they have star movies HD).....there ain't any substitute for IPL in HD !!

I think last year they did add Set Max HD to the mix, but back then the number of dedicated HD channels were low in number.

A more Funnier April Fool's day joke could have been "AASTHA HD" Added on TS :laugh:

Good! And I might just start watching cricket again as Star has won the telecast rights.

----------

Who am I kidding 😕

[FONT=&quot]Yeah the news is 100% true Tata Sky [/FONT]will provided[FONT=&quot] MAX for the entire Indian Premier League for free. [/FONT]Max HD will also be available on channel no. 306 and will be a part of: (Old) Mega Lite Pack, (Old) Mega Pack, (New) Mega HD Pack, (New) Mega South HD Pack, HD Gold Pack at no extra cost. :smile:

Great! But i have noticed low quality broadcast on star movies HD. Anybody else noticed this?Btw, anybody knows how can i get to know the due date for my mega pack?

Btw, anybody knows how can i get to know the due date for my mega pack?
You can go to www.mytatasky.com and setup your account. The renewal date shows up in Account Summary.

Great! But i have noticed low quality broadcast on star movies HD. Anybody else noticed this?

Btw, anybody knows how can i get to know the due date for my mega pack?

yea dude same here, i was troubling in order to find issue why the quality has degraded and now it seems it confirmed seeing your post, even now the sound is no more dolby 5.1, either no sound or very low quality sound from rear speakers, earlier it used to pump like blast, seems they downgraded Audio video bitrate in order to make space for Max HD,

You can go to www.mytatasky.com and setup your account. The renewal date shows up in Account Summary.

That shows the due date according to the money in your account.
I want the due date of my Mega pack for which i have already paid.