• Thread starter Thread starter smarty84
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 4,900

smarty84

ISP
Airtel
Hi Guys,
I wanna change my current plan through self care portal. But when i am going to "select plan tab" i am not getting any plans list from which i can select a plan. I even contacted CC about this issue but they replied that "there might be some issue in the site right now and it will be resolved automatically."
Its been more then 15 days since this problem and it hasn't been resolved till now. Please tell me what should i do now?

Untitled.jpg

Pick a pen and paper and write an application addressed to the SDO of your nearest telephone exchange to have your plan changed mentioning all relevant details. Attach a copy of your last month's bill and submit it to your telephone exchange. Normally it doesn't take more than 24 hrs to have your plan changed. Mine took less than an hour from the time of submission of the application.

PS: Make sure the plan is available to you before submitting the application. A chat with the JTO will clear all doubts.

Last edited:
Thank you for your reply sniper.
Really appreciated.
I think we all know how to change it through Bsnl office.
As I mentioned above I would like to change it through self care portal.
If anyone knows how to fix this problem in self care portal then please reply.

Self care is never updated and it will continue to list ancient plans only. If you wait for self care to be updated, you are going to be waiting a very long time.

If it's difficult visiting BSNL office, please try tweeting BSNL Corporate requesting for a plan change. It might work but it's purely luck.

But I'll be very clear, self care is not going to help you.

The only option that will definitely work in BSNL office. There's no need to write a letter. Visit the customer care center in the BSNL office and ask them for a plan change form. Fill it and give it back to them (you need to own the connection). No proof will be asked. Your plan will change within 24 hours/

Self care is never updated and it will continue to list ancient plans only. If you wait for self care to be updated, you are going to be waiting a very long time.

If it's difficult visiting BSNL office, please try tweeting BSNL Corporate requesting for a plan change. It might work but it's purely luck.

But I'll be very clear, self care is not going to help you.

The only option that will definitely work in BSNL office. There's no need to write a letter. Visit the customer care center in the BSNL office and ask them for a plan change form. Fill it and give it back to them (you need to own the connection). No proof will be asked. Your plan will change within 24 hours/
Thank you for your reply.

Thank you replying @
jtnrao7

Are you sure we need to write an application for adding plans in online self-care portal?
If this is true then it means there is no problem in the portal. We just need to get the service by writing it to the bsnl office.

So what I did the last time is, created a plan change request through the self care portal and then tweeted to BSNL on Twitter. Plan change was processed without any written application in 24-48 hours or so.

if we go to exchange they might provide a application form to change the plan. you may also need to give the copy of previous bills. i did it some years ago.

Thank you replying @
jtnrao7

Are you sure we need to write an application for adding plans in online self-care portal?
If this is true then it means there is no problem in the portal. We just need to get the service by writing it to the bsnl office.
yes

For me.. I apply online on selfcare for change in plan. They call to confirm and do it. So no need to visit BSNL Exchange.