Service Charge Of 150rs. ? ?

• Thread starter Thread starter jakshay
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,233

jakshay

well can u please tell me one thing.. i pay Rs. 590 for the 64kbps unlimited plan.. is it ok?? because its written Rs. 450 on their site.. but when i go in renew optin in my broadband client then it says Rs. 590 .. why is that.. if i am not wrong then the service charge should be around 12%right??

where do u live??

ashok vihar , delhithe CTO does not explicitly charge me any maintainence.. he takes 590per month.. thats it..

Give him warning to charge decently else you will shift to Mtnl!! I think that will do the trick otherwise its time to think about changing your Isp provider altogether.

the problem is that even teh RENEW option in sify says that the plan is for Rs. 590.. so he is not really charging me that extra.. it is kind of going to sify..

can u put tht link here.Sify clearly says tht the plan charges are exclusive of maintenance charges if applied by the CTO

QUOTE(jakshay @ Dec 2 2006, 06:14 PM) [snapback]70102[/snapback]
the problem is that even teh RENEW option in sify says that the plan is for Rs. 590.. so he is not really charging me that extra.. it is kind of going to sify..
[/b]

It doesnt matter to whom you pay the CTO or Sify , CTO will get his commission and maintenance charges if applied by him

the renew option meansthat u open the client> select renew> type in ur userid and pass> and then the rates that u see in that renewal option.. i am getting rates 590 for the 64kbps plan..