Service centres in Mumbai

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi,I am thinking of buying 500 GB hard drive when I visit Mumbai soon, but are there WD, Seagate service centres in Mumbai? They generally provide 3 yr warranty on a hard drive (internal one) right? Thanks.

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
you can forget 3 year warranties. seagate is down to one year and WD is down to two years i think.

ISP
Airtel 4G
Jio 4G
Does Seagate Service Centres accept Seagate HDD's after warranty is expired? What about Samsung?WD doesn't, this I know because I have 3 dead WD Harddisks and they all crashed right after the warranty expired. :confused:

hitman

Regulars
ISP
Airtel
WD have just one service center in India .. and tht's in Bangalore ..My external WD HDD crashed within 6 months of its purchase ..So I registered an online complain .. They arranged for some courier to pickup the drive from my home and get it shipped to them on their Bangalore service center ..Although no one came to pickup the drive on scheduled date .. So after 4 days when I called them... they told me to drop the hdd at local center of tht courier service ..Fortunately it was just half a km away from my place .. I gave them the hdd on 11th and WD sent me the new one on 14th ..So tht was quite fast ..