• Thread starter Thread starter mpaspc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 66
  • Views Views 11,493

mpaspc

Regular
ISP
MTNL
@chromaniac would you like to sell it without dock ?you have my email would you mind sending me some pics .

lol. what would i do with the dock which is only compatible with Galaxy nexus 🙂

photos at the time of purchase

since then it has been protected by zagg skin and an amzer case. no drops no damage. practically pristine condition. 😛

lol. what would i do with the dock which is only compatible with Galaxy nexus 🙂

photos at the time of purchase

since then it has been protected by zagg skin and an amzer case. no drops no damage. practically pristine condition. 😛

i will take your word for it . No drops .

will 14k do ?
not trying to low ball , but dont have a large budget and i dont need the dock .

haha. what place are you from?i can take current photos no issues 🙂

sector 31 🙂turns out it has one minor dent 😀found out when i took the phone out of the case to shoot a video. video coming up in 30 minutes. sucks when i am uploading 1080p video 😛you also have to understand that i still have no way to get my hands on a nexus 4 unit. i have asked a friend to keep an eye. so probably would find a way before the end of the month.

i was going to write that i can switch back to Nokia 101 (!) if you are not willing to wait. but then my evil mind thought why not try to sell it through olx for a better deal 😛 we can work something out no problem. video coming up in 15 minutes.[video=youtube_share;VqTJLPWvi8w]http://youtu.be/VqTJLPWvi8whell. youtube already gave me the link though it would not work for a while.let me consult with a friend. i should have a clearer answer for you tomorrow.i can possibly dump the dock to someone else to collect some extra cash. the dock for nexus 4 is going to be another expensive accessory for me :aglerks:

you can upload it in 720 P . I have a sluggish mtnl connection (512 KBPS) -_- it will take an hour to buffer .btw Nokia 101 Is a Very good phone . Good OLD Nokia 😛

youtube handles the conversion so you would be able to watch it just fine at 360p or whatever. i prefer to upload originals as i tend to delete them once uploaded 🙂

noticed the chip in the video . You need to improve your video recording skills man:glee: . will wait for your answer till tomorrow . Zagg needs a change, Its smudgy 😛 . Now i need some rest . Have to wake up early tomorrow . btw Nokia 101 is a dual sim , you can use ur current sim in it 😛

righto. good to go for 14K for the phone. i would try to sell the dock for 1000 bucks to someone else 😛

wasn't it the phone and dock for 14k 😛 ? . You have all the accessories right ? btw why did you buy the dock ?is there any practical use for it ?