• Thread starter Thread starter puneet28
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 2,873

puneet28

InsanE
ISP
Hostel LAN - I think 100MBPs :P
I was having BSNL UL 499 and last day I converted into BBG FN 500 because of speed. Today I used Night Unlimited Benefit from 4 am to 6 am. In morning it was showing statics of data transferred but right now It is showing nothing. here is the following screenshot of selfcare portal.

Is this Okay ??

right now for me selfcare south is not working

giving following error

The server you are trying to access is either busy or experiencing difficulties. Please close the Web browser, open a new browser window, and try logging in again.[18:30:03]

so it may be case with you,try on monday,they might have down for maintainance

Can you please tell me Is it Surely Safe to download in Night Unlimited Period. As BSNL guys are a bit unpredictable. Hope they don't add my Night usage bandwidth in Bill 😛

@puneet28
last day I converted into BBG FN 500
BBG FN COMBO 500.
Your Day quota will be only for 10 days say 500MB. for this month
Check in My orders page. Confirm your plan has been changed. ( effective date shown
provisioned etc)
Chennai circle does not allow Change of tariff plan from any day of the month.
Check download speed . then confirm your plan has been changed.
499 U/L 256 Kbps new plan 2 Mbps
My Broadband Speed - Broadband Speed Tester
http://www.mybroadbandspeed.co.uk
Some self care portal records day and Night usage separately for all users.
In SCsite where reading is continuous meter seems to start afresh at 0200AM and
0800 AM, even if downloading or browsing was started/done earlier to this Nu block times.
Last column shows 0 bytes for Nu period.
Please recheck when portal opens properly.
Better to down load NetworX and keep track of your usage , and
recheck with BSNL Usage selfcare portals when they work.

Here is update !!!

but these statics are of my old plan.

They haven't updated it to 20th january but changed my plan as it is showing there.

Anybody please tell me, should I continue using internet in night unlimited period, mainly during 4 am or wait for next update in statics.

P.S. I see no "My Orders" Page there.

Start internet tomorrow early morning at about 0730AM and continue upto say 0830 AM. recheck usage data.Appears your plan has been changed to Home Combo FN 500.The latest summary seems to have added up all the data even with old 499 plan. Wait ... for My orders page details.Check menu My ProfileChange Broadband accessories or Service orders.

Selfcare Portal is showing Chargeable Units as 7425.63 MB which I think they have included from old UL 499 Plan. What should I do so that they don't add this in Next Bill ??

Today Selfcare Portal is showing strange statics. It has risen by 7 GB's even though that data was transferred in Night Unlimited period and modem was switched off well before 8 am. Plus today Data transferred sincde 20th January is 1.6 GB (As is DU Meter) But I don't know hos they are showing 7 GB extra. Also there are no updates date wise only there have updated Final Summary. Right Now they are showing Chargeable Unit as 8117 MB, which most probably they included units from old plan and from night unlimited period. What Should I do now ?? I think I have really messed up the things by changing my plan.. Please guide me Thanks

In the selfcare portal screen shot you had posted,
there is provision to record only 0200AM to 0800AM usage
separately.

similar usage recording for same plan:

Take another screen shot now.
Summary on top is showing total of both may be. for full month.
(old plan+ new plan etc )
Check the menu MY profile/My services , whether plan change is reflected.

If the speed has increased from 256Kbps to say 2 Mbps plan Is changed.
My Broadband Speed - Broadband Speed Tester
Take Excel copy of date wise details..
Take screen shot of Plan change page.
Wait for Telephone Bill for January 2012.

Here is latest screenshot : Check there, they have updated summary but haven't update date wise statics. Plus If you check the total number of hours, that seems to be wrong actually as I haven't used my connection for 7 hours.

Or I think it fault of my side. Please review my way of using internet in Night Unlimited Period.

I switched on my laptop on 4 am and used till 6:45 am in two periods (had to restart modem once). Then I shut down my laptop. Each time i have to "dial" connection, so I think this means my IP gets changed on shutting down laptop and by power down of modem.

Is it the right way ??

P.S. It is getting 685 MB from 20th January.

I am from Baroda Gujarat...I am not able to check the broadband usage on selfcare.wdc.bsnl.co.in it is showing no records found..Is any body facing the problem?Jst see the attachment...