Sehwag International School - sisj.in

ISP
Jio
I'm a huge fan of Sehwag and so couldn't stop myself from sharing this stuff. A great initiative by Sehwag. I hope this school becomes one of the top schools in future. A perfect blend of studies, sports and extra curricular activities.

Every school at the start gets permission till 7th Grade only. If the provisions are good, permissions are granted till 10th and finally till 12th. The kind of honest efforts being put in the development of SIS, it won't be long before the school gets permission to teach upto 12th Grade.

https://youtube.com/watch?v=rTZYw5y2DX4

https://youtube.com/watch?v=7O___8g76QA

Please do watch both the videos, it won't even take 10 minutes.

Official Website: Sehwag International School, Jhajjar Haryana | Sehwag Sports Academy, Jhajjar Haryana

bhai fees kitni hai ??

this land was alloted to sehwag for opening a cricket academy but he opened a school on it(obviously for money). now a case in court is going on as some1 filed complaint against sehwag.

That case is already solved in Sehwag's favor. And the land wasn't allotted, he paid for it. And he had already said that the land is purchased for good reasons and will ALSO feature a cricket academy. So Sehwag has already fulfilled his promise. In addition to that, the cricket academy offers free coaching and training to the local kids, what else do you expect!

----------

Have a look at this video for more info...

https://youtube.com/watch?v=W8UPMtJs9ls

did i say i expect anything from him or his school or his academy? since this is a thread for sehwag school, i just posted a simple fact related to it. what do you expect from users of this forum ? start praising him blindly ?

did i say i expect anything from him or his school or his academy? since this is a thread for sehwag school, i just posted a simple fact related to it. what do you expect from users of this forum ? start praising him blindly ?
I never asked or forced anyone to praise him or the school and the academy, but those who wish to can do so. The kind of efforts he has put in, certainly deserve to be praised. After all not many who earn a lot do so much for the society.

the kind of efforts he is putting in are entirely for money only by using unfair means. the land was initially approved for a 3 lakh per acre (in agreement with panchayat), but later reduced to 51000 only (and panchayat was not even considered for reduction of price).

education is one of the most profitable business around. i am not sure if schools are taxed like normal businesses. if they are not, they should. a lot of businesses run schools and i doubt it is for a noble reason.

education is one of the most profitable business around. i am not sure if schools are taxed like normal businesses. if they are not, they should.

a lot of businesses run schools and i doubt it is for a noble reason.

Righto. 100 % correct. He wants to do good for society??? Open a rehab for ppl.... ALONE mothers and all and run free academy.. After all he is maa ka laadla 🙂

the kind of efforts he is putting in are entirely for money only by using unfair means. the land was initially approved for a 3 lakh per acre (in agreement with panchayat), but later reduced to 51000 only (and panchayat was not even considered for reduction of price).
Thanks for his effort. we dont need schools which charges 20,000 per month(including all the charges) for single child.