See the speedtest.net result for BSNL Wimax

• Thread starter Thread starter prinkkaadi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 23
  • Views Views 18,997
Hello, I got BSNL Wimax today and here are my results, please tell me whether the results are good or not?

If this result is true, you are lucky to this speed only if you have unlimited tariff because in limited, BSNL can give you almost upto 10 mbps to get more money of usage from you.

What is the installation cost you have paid?
I also want to take connection but I heard that installation cost is high.

If this result is true, you are lucky to this speed only if you have unlimited tariff because in limited, BSNL can give you almost upto 10 mbps to get more money of usage from you.

What is the installation cost you have paid?
I also want to take connection but I heard that installation cost is high.

I paid Rs. 2500/- refundable security.
My plan is 512 KBps for Rs. 750/- Per Month and its Unlimited.

Can you give me any customer care no where I can apply for new connection and discuss about tariff and installation?

Thanx

waaaaoooo, nice speeds and tariff plans.Just tell is it mobile wimax or fixed or both options are available.

---------- Post added at 10:42 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:17 PM ----------

dear KBps and Kbps are two diffrent things and 512KBps and 512kbps are like Sky and earth, be carefull while posting speed details.
On BSNL plan is for 512kbps for Rs 750
:: BSNL WiMax ::

---------- Post added at 10:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:42 PM ----------

waaaaoooo, nice speeds and tariff plans.Just tell is it mobile wimax or fixed or both options are available.

taking my words back

@logiccool: I know these are the different things but was confused about it. Thanks for correcting me@acc: I don't have any contact number, but you can goto your BSNL exchange and you can apply it there. I got it after 10 days due to a lot of holidays in last week. May be you can get in 3-4 days after your application.

Oh my god ..Bsnl wimax performance is download speed is really great, but not good at upload speed 🙁