security vs privacy!!

• Thread starter Thread starter Toocool
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 44
  • Views Views 4,332
i have been through enough security checks at malls and Hotels to know how to get in stuff that i want to without getting caught. they check thousands of people on a daily basis. you think they do a thorough job every single time? not really. my friend would always use the excuse dicky jam hai nahi khulegee at parking and the people there let him go after shrugs. no one checks for your shoe soles or your phone or wallet closely enough. if someone is serious carrying inside explosives, he should have little problem getting through security. these are tired old man sick of their jobs with no concern for your safety.

Atleast a rough analysis is being done and for that too he has so much problems with.Oh and those in these sort of jobs know a bit to segregate between the actual bad guys and the avg joey.Do notice they check a bit more to whom they feel a bit suspicious.

lol. as if the potential terrorist would come to the mall with shady appearance.people getting harassed on the basis of their appearance is as bad as racial discrimination.

TBH potential terrorist would be sorta jittery.No one's perfect.Not even them.

that's why it has been so easy to catch them right? how many terrorists are actually caught during the act of terrorism? give me some recent examples please.

I will give you example of being jittery.A bomb attack happened at Chinnaswamy stadium,bangalore the terrorists got their way by the help of some Biharies for cash.The Biharies found out but were pressured to do the aweful.They couldn't and dropped bombs at wrong location.Though they weren't terrorists they if had gone to the actual location by trying to bypass the guards would hv been caught because of them being jittery.But yes instances of actual terrorists getting caught are rare and close to none as guards don't do proper jobs or hv too much trust in the general public that they won't have anything bad with em.

@ Toocool I think you take the HANDS and a joke TOOOO Seriously :Flush:Better you should carry a sensor....

Well, it's about human rights.If someone feels not comfortable with it, they have the right to raise voice against it.

human rights do not come into question here. going to a mall or a theater is your choice. if you are not comfortable with their security measures, you can decide to not go there. this is not a violation of any of your rights here.

Maybe not, they are touching you in the name of security.Doesn't really sound cool.

they are not coming to your place to touch you. it is a private building and you have a choice to go there or not. complaining about airport security makes sense because you do not have a choice there. but malls are a totally different matter.

Here in Mumbai, whichever mall i have visited, they have used a sensor.Funny thing is when they check your car's boot and bonnet. I mean what stupid places to place a bomb. It can easily be fitted inside the Seats, glovebox, inside a briefcase placed on the seat. Practically the whole inside of a car.That's utter nonsense checking the boot and bonnet

Actually the OP is asking for stories, I don't have any story as such.Places I visit they normally have metal detectors, so once they detected Chewing Gum in my pocket.They said it's not allowed, I unwrapped the gum put it in my mouth and looked at him, he was like 😕 jao.

That's utter nonsense checking the boot and bonnet

yeap. during my last couple of visits to the delhi airport, there is absolutely no checking of car. in fact, there is no checking until you reach the entrance of the actual airport. no physical body check. not sure if they have hidden sensors on the road leading to the airport or the ticket issuing machines. but there is absolutely no human checking of your car or yourself.