SecureSynergy feeling threatened or what?

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 13
  • Views Views 3,642

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
For the second time today, someone from the offices of SecureSynergy pretended to be a Sify Broadband user and suggest that the SecureSynergy software happens to be the best application for virus removal around!

However, both the times... they juts forget that the IP was being trapped. And both the IPs lead to SecureSynergy offices...

Case 1:

IP: 203.124.134.146

Whois:
inetnum: 203.124.134.144 - 203.124.134.151
netname: SECURESYNERGY
descr: Secure Synergy Pvt. Ltd.
descr: 501, Acme Plaza, Andheri Kurla Road,
descr: Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 059
admin-c: SD49-AP
tech-c: SD49-AP
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-GATEWAY
changed: sachind@gatewaysys.com 20040612
source: APNIC

Case 2:

IP: 203.124.134.146

Whois:
inetnum: 203.124.134.144 - 203.124.134.151
netname: SECURESYNERGY
descr: Secure Synergy Pvt. Ltd.
descr: 501, Acme Plaza, Andheri Kurla Road,
descr: Andheri (East), Mumbai - 400 059
admin-c: SD49-AP
tech-c: SD49-AP
mnt-by: MAINT-IN-GATEWAY
changed: sachind@gatewaysys.com 20040612
source: APNIC

Last edited:
Frankly they shouldn't be bothered. I hadn't even heard of Secure Synergy before Sify provided it to me as a freebie with my connection 😛

well if it indeed is a corporation. they have to worry abt the online image. google puts a lot of influenze on how people think about you online. and we all know what we all think about securesynergy.

If people from the offices of Securesynergy aren't clever enough to understand how easily they can be spotted praising their own product it isn't good for their image either.

They are just jokers. It was just too funny the first time around :lol: And they didn't even learn from that.

Hehe he may get screwed now in his company :lol: ..Btw we were also just making a hot gossip outta very old exploit :lol: . Search engines pick this and rating of the companies are really affexted ....

Thank you for the link and I am aware of it. But my point was as a home user I had never heard of Secure Synergy itself before signing up with Sify while I got to hear of Norton, PC-Cillin and McAfee as retail AV solutions.