Section 377

• Thread starter Thread starter warthog
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 784
  • Views Views 101,791
W

warthog

OH noesTHey have destroyed the family and culture as we know it.I hope shiv sena does some rukus.homos=evil to this country and this planet.they should be sent to psychiatric evaluation.There is no excuse for legalizing or even recognizing it.:madness:

Why so serious ? Did a homo try to hit on you ?

you dont get it.Imagine a normal indian family is going to a beach and they see 2 males hand in hand together and the children ask their parents that what are they doing.what are you going to tell your childrennext would be legalize marriage and next adopting childrenwhat a hypocrisy that the HC said that sec 377 violates fundamental rights but these anti terror laws which makes you guilty until proven innocent,removes habeas corpus,no warrants needed to arrest,wiretapping without a warrant is not illegal.I think the world needs to be destroyed.Humanity has gone beyond darkness

I dont see an issue unless these people start doing non-sense stuff in public.. am sure, celina jaitley would be very happy now..

Day b4 yesterday I read in paper that govt delayed the decision on legalizing this. I dont if decision came b4 or after this ruling. I am just believing OP because I havent heard abt delhi court ruling.But my opinion is same as OP.

I don't have any issues as long as someone tries to force their opinion on me or well, try to get me involved in anyway.

you dont get it.Imagine a normal indian family is going to a beach and they see 2 males hand in hand together and the children ask their parents that what are they doing.

what are you going to tell your children

Change the situation to a man and a woman , what would you tell your children ?

warthog, you feeling ok ? your posts on this topic are more ignorant than usual ?And no i dont think this 'destroys' the family in any way whatsoever or else our families are very weak to begin with.Its been a long time coming and frankly its good they have had the moral courage to move forward 🙂

I dont have problem with what anyone does in personal life.But thing is once u legalize it, then people will start promoting it. So instead, dont legalize it but let them do whatever they want without going public.

Depends on what do mean by promoting , its legal in some parts of the US but you dont see full sized banners convincing people to become homosexualand if you mean public display of affection - its already illegal in India

You cannot become homesexual nor can you be "cured" of it.Homesexuals are born !Its an exclusive club.Until ppl recognise these facts they are talking out their sides.

anyone who supports homos is evil.Sorry i have to say it.This is an agenda to destroy family and indian culture.homos are born cuz biologically they have a disorder and it can be cured.now i have opened a pandoras box.THere would posts and posts in this thread.

Yes you are very good at attracting attention. How else to explain your inane posts !!

homos are born cuz biologically they have a disorder and it can be cured.

What exactly is that cure ?

they are not inane,they are common sense
and now you all laugh at me

----------

What exactly is that cure ?

astrologically homos have a strong uranus aspect and biologically there are hormone imbalances.FOr them getting attracted to thier same kind is normal cuz they lack the normal hormone to be attracted to the opposite sex.

The only way is to get psychiatric treatment.I was watching the tonight show by jay leno sometime back and he was saying that in 4 weeks doctors made a gay straight.