Section 377

W

warthog

[OP]
OH noesTHey have destroyed the family and culture as we know it.I hope shiv sena does some rukus.homos=evil to this country and this planet.they should be sent to psychiatric evaluation.There is no excuse for legalizing or even recognizing it.:madness:

W

warthog

[OP]
you dont get it.Imagine a normal indian family is going to a beach and they see 2 males hand in hand together and the children ask their parents that what are they doing.what are you going to tell your childrennext would be legalize marriage and next adopting childrenwhat a hypocrisy that the HC said that sec 377 violates fundamental rights but these anti terror laws which makes you guilty until proven innocent,removes habeas corpus,no warrants needed to arrest,wiretapping without a warrant is not illegal.I think the world needs to be destroyed.Humanity has gone beyond darkness

maniaco

Regulars
Regulars
Jun 6, 2008
Bengaluru
I dont see an issue unless these people start doing non-sense stuff in public.. am sure, celina jaitley would be very happy now..

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
Day b4 yesterday I read in paper that govt delayed the decision on legalizing this. I dont if decision came b4 or after this ruling. I am just believing OP because I havent heard abt delhi court ruling.But my opinion is same as OP.

agantuk

Bhatakti Aatma
Regulars
Jun 13, 2009
I don't have any issues as long as someone tries to force their opinion on me or well, try to get me involved in anyway.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
you dont get it.Imagine a normal indian family is going to a beach and they see 2 males hand in hand together and the children ask their parents that what are they doing.

what are you going to tell your children

Change the situation to a man and a woman , what would you tell your children ?

Reactions: 2 people

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
warthog, you feeling ok ? your posts on this topic are more ignorant than usual ?And no i dont think this 'destroys' the family in any way whatsoever or else our families are very weak to begin with.Its been a long time coming and frankly its good they have had the moral courage to move forward :)

amish

Star gazer
Regulars
Jul 3, 2006
Mumbai
I dont have problem with what anyone does in personal life.But thing is once u legalize it, then people will start promoting it. So instead, dont legalize it but let them do whatever they want without going public.

manu1991

Ancient Philospher
Regulars
Dec 9, 2006
Delhi
Depends on what do mean by promoting , its legal in some parts of the US but you dont see full sized banners convincing people to become homosexualand if you mean public display of affection - its already illegal in India

Reactions: 1 person