scrolling on KTV

ISP
Airtel
hai friends any one see the scrolling on KTV that they are going to UPGRADE their software so please dont switch off the STB. any one receive this message

I posted the same threadIs this Software Upgrade only for Tamil Nadu??There is no scrolling on Telugu channels

I posted the same thread

Is this Software Upgrade only for Tamil Nadu??

There is no scrolling on Telugu channels

Well said :hysterical: They should run the same on other languages too.

Well said :hysterical: They should run the same on other languages too.

Yeah,I was searching for it in other channels like Gemini Tv,Teja Tv or Gemini News

All these are Sun channels and i was hoping that they do the same scrolling

But i believe this is only for Tamil Nadu and for rest of the rest of the states they will launch after 15 days or so

Atleast they should add new channels to all states

hi Guys ,hope you are at home- please post the details after upgrading the software
yes tomemmanuel we will update after updation

It is 11'o clock and no sign of upgrades for Andhra PradeshsorryIt is upgrading nowI will post the details after it upgrades

It is 11'o clock and no sign of upgrades for Andhra Pradesh

sorry
It is upgrading now

I will post the details after it upgrades

waiting for u to post. but i doubt anything will change other than the channels names and numbers.

channel numbers have already changedDid u not noticeAs far is knowNdtv has moved from 550 to 556other news channels are also changedThis happend yesterday night

yes it changed last night itself, i thought ur sTB was not upgraded yesterday. anyhow i think ur stb is still upgrading , waiting for u to post the details soon about new software.

no new softwareversion old----217:006version new --217:009other than thiskey version change from 617.....to unknown

for me there is no software upgrade yet....i think they released last week software
hai arun you did not receive any software upgrade. today they again release the software you can receive it now please keep the STB ON

Guys, is it a full software upgrade? or only the channel list update (with "please wait" message). I didn't see any upgrade happening so far (Bangalore)