• Start date
  • Replies: Replies 6
  • Views: Views 2,370
I

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
MTNL TriBand Combo Unlimited
Sify has frustrated me so much owing to the sh*tty CTO I have named Gurukul Broadband Services in South-West Delhi that I am moving from Sify's around 64 kbps internet service to Reliance CDMA's mostly 10 kbps service(essentially dial-up like). This is because nowadays I have to increasingly use Reliance for internet access because Sify is down mostly for some reason or the other-- rain, local problems, local gateway problems, CTO not renewing my pack for 8 days after expiry etc. etc. And since currently I am on Reliance's per minute usage service, this costs a bomb even for simple text based chatting. So I will simply change my Reliance service to a flat rate monthly one which is the same as I pay for Sify's Upto 48 pack, and dump Sify. So screw Sify, I will be the first to roll back to dial-up from broadband. I am looking at MTNL broadband as a longer term option. But for now anything is better than Sify for my purposes because they will atleast stay up as compared to my Sify connection which mostly stays down.

I

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
LOL. Some technician from my CTO came and fixed my connection line which was down for 3 days but guess what now, it's giving me "Timed out" when I try to connect to the SAM server. So I am back online on Reliance again :lol: . Sify is such a POS(Piece Of sh*t).

L

lokesh1

I am sorry ... i hope i was the first to change from broadband to Dial up...yes i shifted to Dial up on November 27,2004. I want to screw sify...i don't know how...i am still waiting hoping that they would give me a proper connection.I am having the same problem as yours....the damn CTO ....

O

ogtripleog

Regular
ISP
Dataone
hmmm me got compensated for all da time i lost as a result of probs wid da network.. try to get compensation

U

ujjwal

Regular
In the words of someone else .... talk about backward compability :DWell, good luck with the new connection, do keep visiting here :)

I

inetbum

Regulars
ISP
hehe lokesh, well, feels good to not be alone :p.Yeah I could write emails/complaints and get compensation packs but i am an internet addict and the bills i am running up on Reliance whenever Sify is down can't be compensated probably. Besides we would be moving soon so Reliance is okay for constant connectivity I guess.Yeah, that is turning out to be true for me Ujjwal hehe. Thanks dude, would sure check this forum out often :D

P

puneet_313

Regular
ISP
MTNL 849 NU
sify starts losing people like this and it will have to decrease its bull sh!t level :)

Last edited by a moderator: