• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 3,561

techtata

Regular
ISP
Tata Indicom
Hi Friends,

I have a set of screw drivers where there is one handle that fits into a set of 8-9 screw drivers ie the steel/metal part of a normal screw drivers. I hope you are getting me point.

I have heard that there is one special screw driver which called plus screw driver or something, which is used specially for very very small screws normally found in small appliances such as mobiles, alarm clocks, laptops, tablets and wrist watches. Can you please tell me if you happen to one with you. I am based in Mumbai. Thanks.

I am looking for a similar thing just like the image in the below link.

http://autonopedia.org/crafts_and_technology/Tools/Tools_and_How_to_Use_Them/Screwdrivers_files/Screwdrivers-24.jpg

+ 1 for Jackly, I bought one recently from ebay.in for Rs.99/- including shipping.

I use something like this called watchmakers screwdrivers. Mine has 9 small ones in the set.
The heads are not interchangeable.

6in1 Precision Screwdrivers Tool Kit - price in India : Rediff Shopping

Bought it cheaply in a store in Mumbai's Lamington Road which has a lot of shops that sell these stuff.
Nehru place in New Delhi might have something similar. Best to walk into a hardware shop and pick one
set in person.