Scheduling Router for 2am to 8am SmartAX MT880

• Thread starter Thread starter lvlaverick
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 5,234
hey, this sounds awesome! but, i have a 502T D-Link. Can u tell me how to congigue this modem.Hey, i like to have ur intro.and myself, vijay from chennai.

Originally posted by su.vijay@Aug 25 2005, 07:39 PM
hey, this sounds awesome!
but, i have a 502T D-Link. Can u tell me how to congigue this modem.
Hey, i like to have ur intro.
and myself, vijay from chennai.
[snapback]23178[/snapback]
[/quote]

Last edited:
Awsome dude, contribute this to appaji.net

Hey, didnt know there was a docs site too, maybe you can take the BSNL howto stuff from appaji.net and post it there... also info for other ISPs/hardware on the docs site... a nice good link to keep handy in your bookmarks...

the "modem teaming" post refering to http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/sDe...i522233,00.html ... over 90 percent of ISPs support MP+... i'm willing to bet zero in India 😎

I have downloaded nnCron software ( suggested in one of these forums) and found to very useful. One can schedule the access times to BSNL broadband(0200-0800) with this. Take care to give sufficient offset, say, set the times to 0210-0745.

some users new to DSL (like me) could probably get a lead on reading this.In my machine, In "network configuration", if I assign a fixed ip address as 192.168.1.100 to the ethernet card, and use a subnet mask of 255.255.255.0 then the page 192.168.1.1 ( the modem configuration page) can be opened in my browser. On the other hand, if i configure the ethernet card to "get the ip addresses automatically", then my modem configuration page refuses to open, though i can still connect to the internet and browse normally.

Yes, thanks oldtimer
Actually I have 2 Eathernet cards, One for my Local LAN that has IP 192.168.0.1 and othere for Dataone. And I have not configured IP there and It was working.

Now When I use IP 192.168.1.100 for Dataone Eathernet, I can open 192.168.1.1

Thanks All

Regards