SBI Draft Not Delivered Even After 30 Daya, Bank Manager Rude & Unhelpful.

• Thread starter Thread starter Deleted member 13033
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 3,437
I had requested one draft from SBI online banking on 20th June. It should have been delivered by courier to me by 25th of June, through courier as per SBI. But till now I haven't got it as yet... about 6 days back spoke to Branch Manger who is a lady apparently...who said that they have not even printed the draft ...I was like WTF? then she was asking me to meet her and then collect the draft lol I obviously said no and asked to be delivered via courier. On top of that she kept telling me that Draft can't be made online.....I was dam shocked that she has become the branch manger without even knowing the basics... Finally after much insisting and on giving my A/C no. telling her that amount has been debited for the draft which is still not deliver to me..... she agreed. Now its been like 6 days still haven't got it and if I call her she keeps telling me that she cant do anything about courier and then just gives me I don't care attitude. Branch is like 5min away from my house. I mean the courier could have been delivered on the same day.Now I tried contacting SBI's crappy CC via phone/email.... complaints & suggestions....Head office of Delhi... but nothing...no one even picks up the phone to begin with and no reply to email either...... :blink3:Now suggestions plz this simple task seems to have been all F*D thx to SBI :angry: !

SBI lol they really rock .. Other than being the safest bank they dont know abcd of customer care .. I feel like hammering the employees in the branch which is in my area .. sbi is full of rotten eggs ..

ya I know..i just like their online banking ...thats why I use them...otherwise even I find them total crap specially after this incident !

Anant best way SMS unhappy to 8008202020Sit back and relax. You will get the complaint number and a call from SBI. Tell them the problem and again relax. Within a day your branch manager will herself call you and be like sir sir and your complaint will be resolved in no time. With SBI just SMS this whenever you face problem. It has never let me down. The complaint will be only marked as closed if you give them in writing 😀

well I got the matter sorted... apparently SBI only uses email ids not phone and then tortures their customers...and they responded only when I said I would take action against them....then also they were making excuses that it was postal service fault...where as I told them that the draft was never even made until 3days back which is like 1 month later since the time I had requested it...anyways great the dam thing is sorted out 🙂

Anant best way SMS unhappy to 8008202020

Is this for all India or for Delhi region only?