• Views Views 7,476

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Satya Nadella is the new head of Microsoft Search and Ad Platform group
US based software giant Microsoft has announced that they are appointing Satya Nadella to lead the newly formed Search and Ad Platform group.
This is the new division created by the company to optimize the advertising revenue-raising potential of its search business.
Nadella was previously [...]

http://broadbandforum.co/2111/satya-nadella/

Satya Nadella is the executive vice president of Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise group, responsible for building and running the company’s computing platforms, developer tools and cloud services.
Satya Nadella - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Indians already head the Google Chrome, Google Android and Google+ teams at Google. Microsoft Said to Be Preparing to Make Satya Nadella CEO - Bloomberg

Indians already head the Google Chrome, Google Android and Google+ teams at Google.
Yawn: Are you sure they are Indians or are of Indian origin, there is a difference. Now our media will go to town (most Ignoramuses would not know the difference) about this till something like pretender Bharara happens 😛issed-off: then they will get their knickers into knots again. Why this inferiority complex which is passed off as a superiority complex 💩

kreacher10 said:
Yawn: Are you sure they are Indians or are of Indian origin, there is a difference.
Pichai Sundarajan, better known as Sundar Pichai (born 1972) is an Indian businessman. He is a senior vice president at Google, where he oversees Android, Chrome and Google Apps. He received his Bachelors in Technology from the Indian Institute of Technology Kharagpur and was awarded an Institute Silver Medal.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundar_Pichai

From the link you gave two things are important
Nationality Indian American
This page was last modified on 31 January 2014 at 03:43.
Looks like he is of Indian origin. Even then I think we get to exicited about nothing. Its an achievement for that individual but for all of us to get our knickers into knots, makes me wonder if we seceretly suffer from an inferiority complex. Why do we have to look for an Indian connection in everybody & everything? Apart from the example above, remember the recent news reports of British PM's & royalty's 'Indian connection'. What I have said in post #2 still stands, wait & watch how oour media takes it forward 😀

Not to sound like Indian News Media... I was speaking it more as a point of amusement not as a point of accomplishment 🙂 The governor of RBI is said to have dual nationality India and USA. Apparently this is causing a lot of discomfort in some areas.

kreacher10 said:
From the link you gave two things are important
But strangely his employer is shown as Google Inc ???? Even then I think we get to exicited about nothing. Its an achievement for that individual but for all of us to get our knickers into knots, makes me wonder if we seceretly suffer from an inferiority complex. Why do we have to look for an Indian connection in everybody & everything? Apart from the example above, remember the recent news reports of British PM's & royalty's 'Indian connection'. What I have said in post #2 still stands, wait & watch how oour media takes it forward 😀
You are confused. Sundar Pichai is employed by Google Inc. ..not Nadella.

And Nadella is already the executive vice president of Microsoft’s Cloud and Enterprise group which is a rather high post in the company. 🙂

chromaniac said:
Who are we talking about? Pichai? Or Nadella? 😕
Dextermorgan said:
You are confused. Sundar Pichai is employed by Google Inc. ..not Nadella.
Yup you guys are right. I corrected my posts. 🙂 He seems to be of Indian origin. Dont know why @itzmynet quoted about Sundar Pichai.

Vic Gundotra was a General Manager of Platform Evangelism at Microsoft before joining Google. Now he routinely mock his former employer. He heads the Google's social effort today.Sundar on the other hand has two of the world's most used products: Chrome and Android.