Satellite Finder Meter !!

• Thread starter Thread starter vj7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 24,145
like you said, in china there are also many cheap ones, but to be frank, their quality and performance is not good, so our company manufacture enough good performance and quality sat finder(of course not best), and i believe the price is best. friends, please check the website: www.tjjinsaixun.com you will find the one good for you.:dance:

Satellite FinderItem condition: NewPrice Rs.218It is one of the most useful tools that you can own to set up your dish. This device connects between your satellite dish and your receiver and allows you to find the satellite without having to use the meter on your TV.Features: Input Frequency: 950 ~ 2300 MHz Sensitivity: 11dB Meter: completely lighted with audio tone, can use in the dark! Power: DC 13-18V from receiver, no batteries needed! Size: 77 x 60 x 28 mm, very DURABLE Operating range: LNB Gain= 52~60dB Instructions included, Plug and Play! Well packaged for safe shipping, all items insured! Package Includes: 1 x Satellite finder 1 x Instruction manual Available at ebay.in_________Another one is available at Amozon site for Rs.444/-

Hello All,

I would like to sell my Maxpeak SAT METER which is very rarely used for one month & I have 2 of them for sale. This has all the necessary software's loaded with cable & connectors. For better safety we have covered the same with a leather cover. We will also provide you with the connector & the charger for the same. On the whole a complete kit. I promise you could even smell the freshness of the plastic as it was never used much but only kept idle. This SAT Meter was bought at a cost of Rs. 13,500 & we are ready to give it at a cost of Rs. 10,000 each. It is not even an year old. Interested people may please contact me at 9739460451 or you may please mail me at lohith1988@gmail.com. He is my brother.

Hello All,

I would like to sell my Maxpeak SAT METER which is very rarely used for one month & I have 2 of them for sale. This has all the necessary software's loaded with cable & connectors. For better safety we have covered the same with a leather cover. We will also provide you with the connector & the charger for the same. On the whole a complete kit. I promise you you can even smell the freshness of the plastic by smelling it. It was never used much at all. This SAT Meter was bought at a cost of Rs. 13,500 & we are ready to give it at a cost of Rs. 10,000 each. It is not even an year old. Interested people may please contact me at 9739460451 or you may please mail me at lohith1988@gmail.com. He is my brother.

Hello All,

I would like to sell my Maxpeak SAT METER which is very rarely used for one month & I have 2 of them for sale. This has all the necessary software's loaded with cable & connectors. For better safety we have covered the same with a leather cover. We will also provide you with the connector & the charger for the same. On the whole a complete kit. I promise you you can even smell the freshness of the plastic by smelling it. It was never used much at all. This SAT Meter was bought at a cost of Rs. 13,500 & we are ready to give it at a cost of Rs. 10,000 each. It is not even an year old. Interested people may please contact me at 9739460451 or you may please mail me at lohith1988@gmail.com. He is my brother.