Sanjiv Bhatt

Sushubh

Administrator
[OP]
Oct 29, 2004
Gurugram
Looks like he would be in Jail at least till the end of November...

The decision on maintainability of revision application filed by the state government, seeking custody of arrested IPS officer Sanjiv Bhatt, has been put in abeyance till November 30.

Principal Sessions Judge GN Patel said in the order on Monday that whether the 'remand revision application' filed by the government was maintainable or not cannot be decided at this point.

He said a larger bench of the Gujarat High court was dealing with the question of maintainability of a remand-revision applications in some other cases, and till the High Court decided them, he can not pass any order.

sa_kiran

Regular
Regulars
Aug 18, 2008
Mumbai
Let's wait and watch, not that I have great faith in judicial system, particularly considering it's track record.

sa_kiran

Regular
Regulars
Aug 18, 2008
Mumbai
is it the case of one rogue pitted against the other ?

If Modi is a rouge, then the thugs of Congress are the biggest rouges of this world.

You also have consider this man's dilly-dallying with the Congress leader, Blackberry, narcotics case,........

moindear

Internet addict!
Regulars
May 5, 2009
ಬೆಂಗಳೂರು
If Modi is a rouge, then the thugs of Congress are the biggest rouges of this world.

You also have consider this man's dilly-dallying with the Congress leader, Blackberry, narcotics case,........

No one is a saint over here. We are going to end up choosing lesser of the evils :)

sa_kiran

Regular
Regulars
Aug 18, 2008
Mumbai
No one is a saint over here. We are going to end up choosing lesser of the evils :)

I agree with you. Looking at what Congress has done over the last 60 odd years (or has not done), other parties, however bad, deserve a chance. Just count the number of public schools and health centers have they opened? When Vajpayee demitted office, about 95% of Golden Quadrilateral was completed. It has been about 8 years and the Golden Quadrilateral work is not completed.

blr_p

Regulars
Regulars
May 26, 2005
Looking at what Congress has done over the last 60 odd years (or has not done), other parties, however bad, deserve a chance.
Also known as the 'everybody does it' fallacy. Whatever happened to that BJP motto 'party with a difference'.

If there is no difference then who needs the BJP ? Keep that in mind for the future.

Manu's article completely destroys the credibility of Bhatt. i mean if Bhatt was invovled in framing ppl in the past how much worth do his words have. Especially in a case like this where there is nothing else to go on but his 'word'. Looks his his partner recanted.

There's also something i find fishy in this story in that Bhatt comes ready to testify Modi said this or that. Is it conceivable Modi would ever say what Bhatt alleges he did ie Look the other way. For one it would be very difficult to keep that a secret, thats why i'm sceptical.