sania's shocker

• Thread starter Thread starter raamadi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 14
  • Views Views 2,528
IF would be great if she leaves tennis and act in movies where in she could earn more money:thumbsup:

india deserves nothing in sports especially with politicians as heads of the sport bodies.

It would be great if the cricket team did a similar thing. The news channel proclaimed they were "Tigers Of India" when they won the T20. When they lost recently, Aaj Tak said, "Indian team hero se zero".We have to realise that they too are humans, like us. People put too mush pressure on them to win. It is obvious that they will play good sometimes and bad at other times.

i read somewhere that she didnt participate not because any pressure but because she has some other commitments.whats the truth only time will tell

i think she has clarified that she is not playing in india coz of the controversies. even mahesh bhupathi has said the same thing adding that the decision is final.

In india there are many very very very big celebrities than sania mirza who have faced worst controversies than her and still they do their work.:thumbsup:. She thinks that every one will come forward to her apologise to her on her controversies and asking her to play. Country comes first than any individual😡

does she mean if she plays out of India, it will not create controversies? it still will. those who want to create controversy wud still create it.it cud be just be a counter-pressure tactic by her.

For me personally she is no:1 tennis player in India but she needs to prove a lot to the world that she is one of best tennis player in the world.

i deny to accept that. she is just ok. her serve is too slow. and she hasnt improved much in last 2yrs. she needs to learn to rally and not go for winners (which actually turn out to be unforced error) within 2-3 shots.

I have seen some of her international game but i am not attracted towards her to see her game and also to admire her beauty. Amish I totally i agree with your statement. Its just the media hype for that glamour girl. IF she was born in US or Australia no one would have give respect for game atleast.

poor girl, lets respect the decision, u cannot imagine how it must feel to be in her shoes.