• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,818

mhsabir

Xclusive
Staff member
ISP
Jio & Hathway
So a friend is looking to sell more than a year old Samsung Galaxy S2 with pouch, was asking the best "deal" that can be got & whether anyone is there who might be interested. So any suggestions on best deal to expect, and anyone interested (Chennai) . Condition is good.

Any suggestions. Whats the price you will say one can consider buying? And whats the minimum to expect for selling?

I too felt the same and mentioned 12-13k as an optimistic amount. In any case, I will pass on feedback, meanwhile people (in Chennai) can quote an amount if interested. I will also be suggesting to put in olx & quickr etc.

Yeah. Put it on 13-14K on these services and then bargain the price down to your expected levels and sell it fast. The Lenovo mode we were discussing in another thread... is a damn good deal in this price segment.

The only reason I did not quote lesser (than 12k) is because Samsung has a brand value in Android phones (whether they deserve it or not is a subject of another discussion).

From what I hear the offers at olx & the like has been around 9k, but min. selling price being looked at 12k. Reason for person to sell: Wants to buy Sony Xperia ZL.

mhsabir said:
From what I hear the offers at olx & the like has been around 9k, but min. selling price being looked at 12k. Reason for person to sell: Wants to buy Sony Xperia ZL.
Ask him to buy a ZR instead.
And do compare prices for similar age models on olx and quikr.

Well 12k is what most people are selling at, and thats the price put there. But seems the offers received were more in the 10k range.
Regarding ZR/ZL, the person was more interested in 5" device I think