Samsung Wallet Updates

coz you can now store stuff like you do in a wallet! not just pay.

tbh, i wouldn't mind a better ui. paying using card on pay is kind of annoying. i think you get better experience using Google Pay where you just tap the phone and the phone itself loads the app and pays based on the videos on youtube. the one time i tried it, it did tried to process the payment but it was declined and then my cards stopped working. only was able to pay using the card next day. i guess it triggered something at card processor.

Last edited:
Yea, something like what Google and Apple did with their pay app. Unfortunately, Google wallet is not available in India and samsung/apple wallet not available out of their ecosystems.

I use Google Pay for tap to pay. It works flawlessly. Only thing i have noticed is to keep the phone unlocked when trying to pay. Have set my HDFC card as primary card.

I had added Covid Vaccination Certificate to Samsung Pay (which was never accessed, nor anybody asked for it)

i guess samsung would do what google is doing with their files app. connect with digilocker and let you access your connected documents right from inside their own apps.

The experience of tap to pay might differ from phone model to another model. Like for me, I don't even need to touch it and get triggered every time.

Didn't had to do that, just had to update the apps in Galaxy store and reboot the phone and it's working now.

Nothing new or interesting the app tbh.

Got update yesterday through Galaxy Store.
Samsung Pass app disappeared. It has Digilocker as well. Need to check that yet.

I also got the update yesterday and tried to link the Digilocker in it, but there is no way one can unlink it from Samsung Wallet.