Samsung News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 185
  • Views Views 71,433
i mean few days ago, when i was looking for a new phone under 20K for mom, samsung was not even an option.

samsung is being idiotic here. people looking to buy phones in the budget segment care about these things. realme and mi are shipping their phones capable of charging at 33w and more and they come with the proper charger. under 20K. must have stupid management.

Didn't Mi flagship phones also got rid of charger? There was lot of hooplah but then lost track of it.

mi did remove charger on one of their flagship phones in china. for a few days, customers had the option to include a charger free while ordering.

tbh. at this point of time. it's a good idea to buy a spare fast charger in any case.

the problem is that a lot of android companies continue to stick to proprietary fast charging. so spec compliant charger would not be useful with most of the chinese brands. i still find it hilarious reading angry comments on products like the OnePlus power bank. people expect warp charging on it even though it is clearly mentioned that it does 18w pd charging only.

or stick to one or two brands for all the smartphones at homes and have enough proprietary chargers at home. noticed that the realme 33w charger does charge my samsung phone at 15 or 18w (phone shows fast charging) which is nice.

At this point, every company should give a breakup of their investments - what portion is protection money and what portion will be actually used.