Samsung India is in a major PR disaster now...

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 27
  • Views Views 3,210
However good (or bad) a MNC can be, Indian Managers working at top can make it worse. Many Indian Managers have wicked mentality and I have seen such people even in companies like Microsoft. So the bloggers who suffered in Germany were due to Koreans or Indians?(BTW Koreans are also very demanding people, and can be ruthless at times when getting their work done)

The phone call was the rude part..ohh samsung India what have you done!

However good (or bad) a MNC can be, Indian Managers working at top can make it worse. Many Indian Managers have wicked mentality and I have seen such people even in companies like Microsoft. So the bloggers who suffered in Germany were due to Koreans or Indians?

(BTW Koreans are also very demanding people, and can be ruthless at times when getting their work done)

Common, don't start saying Indians are bad, lousy, etc, etc. just to cover up this dirty act of Samsung. Search Internet and you will realize that Samsung is more corrupt than many of hated Indian corporates. Look at the shameless response. THERE CAN NOT BE ANY JUSTIFICATION FOR WHAT THEY HAVE DONE TO CLINTON.

Makes me like Nokia all the more. I am not giving Samsung any of my money. That makes it two brands in my blacklist.Hardly makes a difference to them, but that's not the point.

well... blogger made a mistake when he believed words of some samsung marketing guy. he was told to go as a promoter instead of a reporter. instead of realizing what he was getting into, i assume, he was just excited for the trip and the chance to report the new gadgets first-hand. they got to play with new hardware before anyone else in the world and so on. he assumed that going as a promoter was just a pr thing and would not require them to do what samsung eventually asked them to do. both parties ****ed up. Nokia tries to salvage some good pr out of the whole circus.

still not sure where Apple comes in here. apple is not relevant in india. they are not involved in this in anyways. Nokia saw an opportunity and they took it. in any case, from what i hear, nokia folks are very friendly with bloggers and journalists considering they have been in this field for longer than most rivals.

I would rather support a blogger who refuses to go on these company funded toursIf tomorrow Chrome was sent on a all expense paid visit to some European country by Airtel or Reliance, can we still expect this forum to be neutral?

lol. people already call me for bias for android. 😀 i guess it is a good thing i am not a fan of airtel anymore. i was tired of being called an airtel fanboy 😀