Samsung Galaxy Tab

• Thread starter Thread starter coolbal
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 8,285
Yeah... but in India its still 25k (Olivepad is 20k though) ... And if you read online, it was dropped to $400 only last week from near $500.. so literally $200 drop in 2 weeks ($100 per week)

In 5 days , Olivepad has dropped to 15900 :OOlive website itself has dropped to 16990...

In 5 days , Olivepad has dropped to 15900 :O

Olive website itself has dropped to 16990...

Olivepad is useless in many means: Under-powered hardware, no support for Adobe Flash 10 makes it a waste investment for avid web browsers or high end Android users. I bought one of this from Croma & returned it the very next day for exchange of a Samsung Galaxy Tab after paying the difference. Not to forget Olive's customer service was equally incompetent in answering my queries.

Galaxy Tab is a good device for it's price(25K) but Android 3 would have made it a lot better. 2.2 just lacks the capability to handle large screen tablets + the tab i bought also freezes at times & requires restart in spite of having Samsung's own task manager to monitor & close unwanted apps. Not sure if this is only my tab's issue or a generic problem on all Samsung Galaxy tabs