Samsung Galaxy Tab 750 priced at Rs. 36200 in India

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 30
  • Views Views 4,781
haha. same condition as me. bought nexus s for around 30K. now considering selling it. would not find a buyer for even 15K. even though the SAMOLED version is still selling in india for 28K. SLCD version is around 20K.

this one is not your typical android tablet. this is one of the best android tablets around.

I beg to differ sir... This "is" a typical android tablet... It offers next to nothing different from 100s of android tablets out there... Infact it actually does less than most of the android tablets(no ports/card slots)... Its just a pretty package trying to be the android version of the ipad... The only tablet I think is worth mentioning in the Android space is Transformer... Unique approach, tons of usable port/card slots & a massive battery life thanks to its great dock idea... Also it can expand ur storage capacity in TBs as it lets u connect a USB hard disk & use it for storage... enough said...

Yeah .. Im seriously considering to buy Transformer .. I dont like to hold a brick in my hands which cannot be expanded .. or cannot have addons to it ..

Yeah .. Im seriously considering to buy Transformer .. I dont like to hold a brick in my hands which cannot be expanded .. or cannot have addons to it ..
Yeah but transformer does not have that 3G thing yet. They will release the 3G version but the existing one does not have it. Or else transformer would have been a default choice for a lot of people.

looking at the condition of 3G services and the charges. using them at home on Wi-Fi is a much better option. how many people would go out of their homes with their Tablets? talking about that. i noticed a guy carrying his tablet to movie theater when i went to see bodyguard. made no sense. 😕

talking about that. i noticed a guy carrying his tablet to movie theater when i went to see bodyguard.

made no sense. 😕

show off ....

wifi is better option for us .. as most of them prefer to work from home and 3G is pretty costly ....

why blame the guy for carrying his tablet to a movie theater. isn't the whole tablet market a market for "show-offs"? . people don't need tablets(may be about a million people in the whole world actually use tablets in some way that laptops or smartphones can't be used ). people don't need tablets like people don't need a Ferrari to drive to work but at least Ferrari buyers admit that Ferrari is a luxury item , tablet users call them a necessity because they like reading stuff on their tablets while drinking coffee . $600 for reading things when drinking coffee . i'm happy these suckers are still luxury items in india unlike the US where they are not luxury anymore according to people .