Samsung GALAXY Tab 7.0 Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 51
  • Views Views 6,499
okay just called samsung India, apparently they are still selling 7"Tab and their technical dept dont know about when they are going to launch 8.9 Tab, its just canned reply of check the website for launch bla bla bla, can any one else confirm this? I want that tablet so bad, I cant even get it here in pune.I have got a cell phone number of main distributor in pune, if any ones wants it PM me for it.

----------

update: confimred availibility in Pune to a SINGLE VENDOR across Pune-chinchawad, pimpari,akurdi and areas nearby. But tits there.

damn!! you CHROMANIAC... you almost got me here .... YOU sneaky..... oh well. 😉

okay found a dealer online who will ship it to me for a resonable price along with customes duty and all. now only thing that is bothering meDOES THE TAB oN Amazon have 3g built in or not ?? ****ing amzon cant even list the specs correctly, where as best buy is saying it has 8 GB RAM..... I am this close to order it just cant find a single spec.... PLEASE HELP!! chromania,jaymin, please use your research skills for this one,...

mhsabir the cofusion is its listed as wi-fi in best buy and Amazon , NO SINGLE user is telling if itsa wi-fi or calling feature is there ( I am in doubt also caue 10.1 has two version wi-fi only & 3g+wi-fi)gotta sleep now will bump it tomorrow...