Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 458
  • Views Views 62,210
It seems like the Prime Member Early Access deals were better than the Great Indian Sale.

pixel has the same processor, old camera, slow charging, 60 htz screen. Both phones have good software support. Nothing has a slower 778 processor and unknown software support.

haha pixel camera should anyday be better than s21 fe. though i think i did land on a blog post comparing the photos of the two phones and they both look fine on phone.

nothing (1) seems like one of the very few options left for people who still prefer to run custom roms. i know one such fella!

Did about the same spigen transparent case and 25w Galaxy charger which was going for 999 INR. I don't trust online screen guard nor my ability to apply it properly, might go to stores for that.

@Lolita_Magnum Understood but spigen screen protectors come with a easy apply kit and they'll send a new screen protectors if you followed the guide and couldn't get rid of all the bubbles.

one of the review does indicate that the blacks on the edges cover a tiny bit of the display.

they get yellow with time? i usually get this model for my phones but couldn't find this one for s21 fe.

XAq8JMb.webp

i had this spigen on my nexus 6p and i have it on s10 lite lol.

i had a transparent ringke on my pixel 2 iirc. and by the time i got rid of the phone, it was almost brown. i loved the grip on that case so i never changed it. but the black tpu cases usually look as good as new even after years of use. like the one i have on my current samsung.

sadly reviews of the case i did buy are not optimal. supposedly slippery. would find out. might end up getting another case down the road.