Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 62,645
6J4qKUq.webp

i mean what nonsense is this. it shows instant cashback on both credit card and emi boxes.

https://images.samsung.com/is/conte...tnc/hdfc-3000-s20fe-s21fe-5g-19to30sept22.pdf terms & conditions are also confusing. They say offer on online purchase is through emi whereas you can do full swipe at stores. They also mention Amazon icici card is not eligible when the offer is on hdfc cards

now i can't decide. i do not really want to give away my s10 lite so this extra 3K does seem to matter a bit more.

on flipkart i can get 1500 discount. on samsung i can get 1700 through referral code. so samsung is still cheaper in the end.

what a shitshow lol.

alright. hdfc instant discount works without exchange. you can either get 3K extra on exchange or 3K on hdfc. not both lol.

what does it mean! are you still going to get the phone? i mean how can they refuse refund if order is actually cancelled 🥺

@Sushubh I paid the full amount and I got the discount. Maybe it depends on type of hdfc card because as soon as I entered the number it notified me that a discount has been applied and total cost went down. I used hdfc millenia.

yeah. if i have exchange setup, it does not show bank name for credit card so no discount is applied. if i do not select exchange, i can select hdfc and discount is shown immediately.

probably going to order without exchange. no point selling off a perfectly fine s10 lite for 10K.

i have tried ordering 3-4 times already lol every time the phone gets out of stock and cart starts behaving weirdly.

i do not have a s20 fe. i returned that phone last year after a lot of effort last year coz of wifi issues. my s10 lite is more than 2.5 years old now. it should still get android 13 and is still running great with quite decent battery life. definitely worth more than a new 10K smartphone if i ever need to buy in near future.

i waited for around 20 minutes for the chat guy to check about the hdfc issue. he did not have any clear answer for me. but did confirm that discount should appear instantly if the offer was applicable on card so that helped sort of.

just remembered i had ordered s10 lite in feb 2020. and even got it replaced once on flipkart because of display issue. and it was just a few days before the whole covid mess started. the phone spent most of its life in lockdown.

alright. finally was able to order lol.

do post links to screenguards and cases you guys have ordered.

the spigen ones i like are not available on instant delivery so that's disappointing.