Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 458
  • Views Views 62,153
One of my friends is a OnePlus user and the phone requires latest security patches for his work emails to work. Never knew this can be a problem too 🤷

Yes this is quite common, my workplace banned all iOS users below 15.6.1 after a major vulnerability was found in iOS.

battery backup seems to be similar to my existing A51.
And how's you A51 battery backup ? Just trying to get approximate numbers in terms of SOT and overall usage.
Because I can't charge a phone thrice a day

Received just now. Got the full exchange amount.
The box is small. Only the phone and a USB cable are there.

Any suggestion for screen and back protection?

@imdarkray I bought spigen case and screen protector.
1k for case, 1k for 2 screen protectors.

Mostly local shops sell tampered glass for Rs. 100-150. I think that will also work fine because I don't think it comes with ultrasonic fingerprint sensor.

Did your phone also got heated up during initial setup @imdarkray ?

The has some screen protection applied which has to be removed, I used it with that on till screen protector is not applied.

@Sushubh Got the phone about 5 hours ago, no wifi or heating issues except in the initial setup/app update/download stage.
No bloatware but if you'd consider Samsung Apps as bloatware then yes but most can be uninstalled.
Comes with a 3 months free Spotify Premium which I'm definitely not gonna use.
Getting a better cellular range compared to my old phone.
I do not see any screen protector applied on the phone.
The display is really good and the body feels premium. Time will tell about the battery.
This is my first ever Samsung and if it's good might go for S23 next year.

Last edited:
HDFC discount is instant right? It showed full amount on OTP page so i didn't pay. Wonder what's going on.