Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 466
  • Views Views 62,658
also can someone post a screenshot of the battery management page where you can configure fast charging. s21 allows you to change between normal, fast and superfast charging. my s10 lite only has normal and fast. similar options for wireless charging. slow and fast. would be interesting if they kept it crippled on the s21 fe.

also check how many fps can one store. s21 allows more than 3. s10 lite doesn't. iirc even s20fe didn't. another artificial restriction.

Out of stock again. Selling like hot cakes.

adopt for sale GIF by Boomerang Official

Its available for 29500 on Samsung's website
I see the price as ₹34,999.00
Would you mind sharing what discounts are you seeing?

Edit: got it. In end, there is a 3000rs. HDFC instant cashback. I believe exchanging a Samsung phone will be better because on Flipkart I find better value for my Realme phone.

Last edited by a moderator:
3K on HDFC Card. Around 1700 on Referral Code like this REFXB9ZUTF8F.

Olive is back in stock right now.

You people are still discussing, while rest of India is buying it like hot cake. Looks like Samsung hit jackpot 😀
BTW no 256 GB model yet, not even for 22 series, and not even for Moto Edge 30 Ultra 😀

also can someone post a screenshot of the battery management page where you can configure fast charging. s21 allows you to change between normal, fast and superfast charging. my s10 lite only has normal and fast. similar options for wireless charging. slow and fast. would be interesting if they kept it crippled on the s21 fe.
Only normal & fast charging options

alright. expected. no settings for wireless charging?

also how many fingerprints can you set? more than 3?

• LOL
Reactions: SVK
after few hours the phone cooled down and became normal. it remained cool even on 25W fast charging. battery backup seems to be similar to my existing A51. need to check other features

Reactions: SVK