Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G

• Thread starter Thread starter Nishant
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 458
  • Views Views 62,206
Tempting. There is also 1500 referral code discount i read on twitter 🤔
5%. 1750 on this phone

A6D7nxa.webp

Install wifiman and see if phy value remains stable when phone is stationary. Not sure if this alone confirms wifi stability but it should have been noticeable while restoring phone from backup as tons of apps are downloaded and updated from the app store 🤔 and phone also gets a bit warm. On s20fe, it was horrible.

Also leave your referral codes for other people here lol. If this damn phone gets back in stock.

I've been using S21 since June 2021 that has the same SoC . Except for some very rare stutters I've not faced any other issues. I do not game though.

Is the referral code limited to this phone? A friend of mine wants to order S22 Ultra.

Is the referral code limited to this phone? A friend of mine wants to order S22 Ultra.
It's 5% off on most products. On some products, It's more than 5%. (I saw 4000 fixed discount on 1 phone).
also, in case any one needs referral 🙂 REFXBXVMPSSR

Install wifiman and see if phy value remains stable when phone is stationary. Not sure if this alone confirms wifi stability but it should have been noticeable while restoring phone from backup as tons of apps are downloaded and updated from the app store 🤔 and phone also gets a bit warm. On s20fe, it was horrible.
I think this'll be difficult to test now. On s20 fe, This was happening because of thermal throttling and now temps are down every where so phone won't overheat much and it won't throttle as quickly as it did in summers.

Maybe try playing some games at full brightness, play some high res content. Make the temperature go up and do a background speedtest.

It's still pretty hot here in Gurgaon lol. Not exactly winter season. Also i imagine restoring phone would warm the phone enough to hit any possible throttling levels of general usage.

it is back in stock right now for two colors at least at my end.

exchange seems to be through cashify so you pay non-exchange price at the time of ordering.