• Replies Replies 281
  • Views Views 24,475

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
If only HTC launches Sensation in India. It is a much better phone in comparison.

---------- Post added at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:39 PM ----------

LG Optimus 2X is priced at Rs. 30,000 right? Samsung is showing complacency that only Apple can afford.

Yep.. They have not yet given an exact price.. I expect MRP to be around 33k, and will be in stores for 30-31k.. #likeaboss

i guess this is the best price to have it ...

yeah X2 is 30 k .. so they need to keep the price of S II very competitive

---------- Post added at 02:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:58 PM ----------

Yep.. They have not yet given an exact price.. I expect MRP to be around 33k, and will be in stores for 30-31k.. #likeaboss

tumhare mu mai ghee shakar ...

happy as they will reduce the price of S I and SL to make the space of this one ...

LG 2x is also available at cheaper pricing in the retail market. 29K something. samsung also i believe announced the launch of android 3 tablets at the event. coming soon. no pricing details.

Yep.. But LG is 512 MB RAM, "OK" display, crap software.. SGS2 is 1GB RAM, best display in market and nice software (better than LG's at least 😛)

bootlocked? would be interesting to see how soon htc sensation arrives in india. flipkart would probably have a pre-order page online in a matter of days 😀 no idea how they work out the logistics.

Samsung is doing good in indian market specially with hig hend android market ... specially with Galexy S I and then SL .. LG take care of the middle or low level market with LG O1 .. and rest of the player like Motorola, HTC and Sony not much impressive .. HTC is good with hardware .. but they are costly

HTC and Samsung prices are largely comparable. LG on the other hand tries to play the price card. I am not sure if Kalpik would be much interested in S2 if it turns out to be bootlocked 😀 I am waiting for Google's next nexus model in the meantime. Looks like I would be stuck with the NS for a long time to come.

Yeah. No S2 for me if it has a locked bootloader (though I'm sure Samsung wouldn't shoot itself in the foot 😛)

Now whats this Bootloader thing?? Anything to be watched out for in Phones??

i assume that the bootlocked mode would prevent installation of custom ROMs. Both HTC and Samsung are doing it these days. Motorola too.

Samsung isn't doing it so far.. HTC has recently started, Motorolas have always been locked..

Samsung's hardware is the best!

inside hardware is good .. many complain plastic body ..

---------- Post added at 02:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:30 PM ----------

Samsung isn't doing it so far.. HTC has recently started, Motorolas have always been locked..

and LG ... :?