Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2

• Thread starter Thread starter itzmynet
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 24
  • Views Views 3,335
I do not want to start another debate but iOS is not comparable to Android when it comes to flexibility and functionality. A second generation iPad? Not even near. Sure if you want smoothness go for an iOS device. We are talking about Android devices here.

Service wise Indian brands should not be compared with top brands too and also brand recognition wise, all this xolo, micro, lava, are just buy and forget if anything happens to them, even if you get it damaged yourself, forget it. Also it's for more younger college generation who seek BEST specs and don't care about brand, a 30 plus settled person, why should they opt for it? Most of the times local brands use old generation hardware too, and new but lower specs hardware generally works even better than a higher but older hardware So yes its perspective based choice, not even an argument here.

Dextermorgan said:
^ after sales service is good for xolo and micromax at my place (since i've been to these two service centers only)
Usable and useful? So..quad core is shit compared to dual core? and 1gb is shit compared to 700mb ram. and ofcourse 5mp camera is shit compared to 8mp cam with BSI sensor. yup totally.
Quality wise ..have you held xolo mobile in hand? I have ..when i bought it for my dad. So impressed that Iam gonna buy one soon. typical samshit fanboy ..I don't agree with your opinion.
Hmmm I had thought of Xolo as my next phone last month but when I visited their site there was no mention of the list of service centers & when I wrote to them they never bothered to reply, so I dropped the idea
chromaniac said:
I am guessing Samsung is betting on the performance book from KitKat if they decide to release it for this phone 😀
I doubt if kitkat will come for this phone as they are not giving it to Galaxy Grand i9082, which has a higher user base.
chromaniac said:
Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Rs. 9900.0 Price in India - Buy Samsung Galaxy S Duos S7562 Black Online - Samsung: Flipkart.comRs. 9900 for S Duos? 😀 Man. Moto G needs to come and eat up the mid-segment market. Sadly, people would be scared to go for a Motorola branded model. Hopefully Google would spend some moolah on marketing the phone with their branding 😀

So true after Moto ditched many Indian users, many would think twice before going for it. Also If companies like Lenovo/Gionee/ZTE (not mentioning the Indian 'manufacturers' as they really resellers 🙂 ) etc improve their service they should reduce Samsung's sales in India.

ishaan said:
Service wise Indian brands should not be compared with top brands too and also brand recognition wise, all this xolo, micro, lava, are just buy and forget if anything happens to them, even if you get it damaged yourself, forget it.Also it's for more younger college generation who seek BEST specs and don't care about brand, a 30 plus settled person, why should they opt for it?Most of the times local brands use old generation hardware too, and new but lower specs hardware generally works even better than a higher but older hardwareSo yes its perspective based choice, not even an argument here.
I don't remember Hugh Jackman promoting Samsung phones in India 😉
Nvidia and Intel are Xolo's international partners. Oh and did you know Xolo has a Tegra 3 based phone for around 14k? Samsung has..well..the Grand for 4k more...
I rest my case.

ishaan said:
Service wise Indian brands should not be compared with top brands too and also brand recognition wise, all this xolo, micro, lava, are just buy and forget if anything happens to them, even if you get it damaged yourself, forget it.Also it's for more younger college generation who seek BEST specs and don't care about brand, a 30 plus settled person, why should they opt for it?Most of the times local brands use old generation hardware too, and new but lower specs hardware generally works even better than a higher but older hardwareSo yes its perspective based choice, not even an argument here.
As I said ..these phones may not be for 30+ settled person but again which 30+ person would buy samsung Galaxy duos 2? Galaxy duos 2 price to specs ratio is shit.
College people care more about the brand than most of the older crowd ..yes.
Phones in sub 10k range are mostly shit apart from 3 or 4 models ..but even brands like mmx/xolo/intex have some good phones which can easily beat the crap of samsung. After sales service is an issue nevertheless coz its kind of inconsistent across different places.

looks like micromaxx's(and likes) firangi people ads have impacted people in india pretty hard .lol . looks so cool no ?, so Internationale , ooh la la la la , firangi gal and boy using it so should you lol
and Hugh jacckman doing it for for micromax and saying shitty lines like , its nothing like anything , is cool? i didnt know that , that makes it a brand like no other ? have they ever invented something new in their phones? or just go to china every week to know what old technology now they can add to their phones ?
and how does all these companies are different from china phones ? which doesnt even have any service center ? , i can gurantee whatever they have in their websites listed , try to call them and 95% wont even pick it up or number changed or doesnt exist or like shit
good for you

i hope these shitty companies are not front of mafia who wanted a pie of indian cash market(read phones and electronic) to fund their terrorsing activities

Last edited by a moderator:
Dextermorgan said:
As I said ..these phones may not be for 30+ settled person but again which 30+ person would buy samsung Galaxy duos 2? Galaxy duos 2 price to specs ratio is shit.
College people care more about the brand than most of the older crowd ..yes.
:rofl: Showed this post to my friend who is touching 60 soon. Went for his first android phone (Was a Nokia feature phone wala before this), since he didnt want to spend over 10k & wanted a 'good' brand, he opted for this piece. 😀