[*]Android 4.2 (Jelly Bean) OS
[*]10.57 mm thick and weighs 118 grams
[*]Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
[*]5MP Auto Focus Camera with LED Flash
[*]0.3MP (VGA) front-facing camera
[*]768 MB RAM, 4GB internal memory that is expandable up to 64GB with microSD
[*]3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth and aGPS
[*]1500mAh battery
[/list]The Samsung Galaxy S Duos 2 (GT-S7582) comes in Black and White. The phone has been priced on the Samsung India eStore for Rs. 10,999

http://www.fonearena.com/blog/89406/samsung-galaxy-s-duos-2-with-4-inch-display-android-4-2-surfaces-on-official-website.html

Apart from Android 4.2 (earlier S Duos had 4.0) and CPU 1.2 GHz, phone is almost same as S Duos.
Even RAM is not upgraded from 768 MB!
At least they should have put 1 GB RAM (even Nokia has brought Lumia 520 successor with 1 GB RAM - Lumia 525).

Even brands like xolo, karbonn are coming out with 1GB ram since begining of this year and samshit drops this turd. Seriously ..why even bother.
I had the original version ..sold it within 1 month and since then Iam atleast 100ft away from samshit.

ishaan said:
Look at the price and then talk guys
For that price, you're getting phones with quad core processors with 1gb ram and gfx card. even phones with 8mp cameras with BSI sensors. Its pure bullshit when comparing specs to price.

For that price, you're getting phones with quad core processors with 1gb ram and gfx card. even phones with 8mp cameras with BSI sensors. Its pure bullshit when comparing specs to price.
Am I getting the warranty here? Usable? Usable, and useful? And quality?You are comparing a donkey with a horse?

^ after sales service is good for xolo and micromax at my place (since i've been to these two service centers only)
Usable and useful? So..quad core is shit compared to dual core? and 1gb is shit compared to 700mb ram. and ofcourse 5mp camera is shit compared to 8mp cam with BSI sensor. yup totally.
Quality wise ..have you held xolo mobile in hand? I have ..when i bought it for my dad. So impressed that Iam gonna buy one soon. typical samshit fanboy ..I don't agree with your opinion.

Fanboy? How about you being a biased unreasonable guy? A specs whore? I recently got an iPad 2 as a gift, it's nothing compared to latest tabs with latest shit, but it's the best smooth tab I have ever seen, without any quad core shit , you talking about. 😀

I am guessing Samsung is betting on the performance book from KitKat if they decide to release it for this phone 😀

ishaan said:
Fanboy?How about you being a biased unreasonable guy? A specs **?I recently got an iPad 2 as a gift, it's nothing compared to latest tabs with latest shit, but it's the best smooth tab I have ever seen, without any quad core shit , you talking about. 😀
comparing 10k phones with iPad2. cool story brah.