• Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 1,317

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
Powered by a 1GHz dual-core CPU, this handset boasts a four-inch, 480 x 800 Super AMOLED display, and packs up to 16GB of memory, along with 768MB of RAM. The device also supports HSPA connections at speeds of up to 14.4Mbps, and boasts a five megapixel rear-facing camera, along with a 1.3 megapixel shooter, up front. As far as software goes, the Advance S will ship with Android 2.3 Gingerbread, plus a full suite of Samsung's apps, available via its Hubs and ChatON services.

Samsung Galaxy S Advance gets official: 1GHz dual-core CPU, Super AMOLED and Gingerbread -- Engadget

I wonder why this when they already had Galaxy R.

Announced back in January, the Galaxy S Advance falls solidly on the middle of the OEM's consumer scale, delivering a speedy 1GHz dual-core experience on a build of Android 2.3.6.

As you might've guessed, the saturated, 4-inch 800 x 480 display is of the Super AMOLED variety, so you won't have much difficulty viewing the screen from a variety of angles.

Samsung Galaxy S Advance hands-on (video) -- Engadget

I wonder why this when they already had Galaxy R.
A friend of mine had decided to purchase Galaxy R. It was available at various stores too, but suddenly it disappeared. One retailer said that there was some technical fault in it and the company asked them to send all the pieces back.
So now my friend is stuck as Galaxy R is not available anywhere according to him and so has made up his mind to wait for S Advance.