Samsung Galaxy Player 70 Plus

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 1,287
Samsung is fast becoming the Nokia of Android phones. 100s of models with vary little variation. How does one choose?

this is how their android based ipod touch challengers have always been like. same applies to ipod touch too i guess!

I think they should allow consumers to customize & build their phone.. As done by HP or Dell for Laptops/Desktops 😛

heh. there was this one company that was offering customized android devices. but in the end, it is pretty hard because android builds have to be specifically customized for the hardware on the phone. this also means that you are going to be stuck with that same build of android on the phone because supporting individual products with customized hardware would become an impossible task to handle. computers on the other hand comes with operating systems that can handle driver downloads and installation themselves.

this is how their android based ipod touch challengers have always been like. same applies to ipod touch too i guess!
Unfortunately, the iSystem has never been controlled by logic, so that cannot even be a fair comparison.

Yeah, I know it would be a pain 😀But it would be interesting if we have phones being offered as example - Base cost : Rs XPhone : Rs.AWi-Fi : Rs.B3G: Rs CWi-FI+3G : Rs.DTouch only : Rs ETouch + Qwerty : Rs FTotal cost = X + options chosen 😀