Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi Direct

Sensor
Accelerometer, Digital compass, Proximity,
Barometer,Light

Memory
16GB Internal memory
+ microSD (up to 32GB)

A-GPS, Glonass

Well, nobody bothered when Dell launched Streak, but why do I get the feeling that we will have a pied piper situation with all companies launching 5-5.5" tablets now.

Streak was a disaster for its time. Samsung probably would get it right. They are catering to the entire spectrum. They now have models in pretty much every size imaginable. 😕 5 inch 7 inch 8 inch 9 inch 10 inch. Each of these individual models would have a user base. They do not need each of these models to become a hit. Having an option is good and Samsung now has tons for you and me.

also. this is not really a tablet. they are trying to create a new segment. that is why it is named Note and not Tab.

heh. except for cellular connectivity this device has features much better than what Galaxy s ii has.

so i would imagine it would sell for around the same price if not more. 🙂

----------

wait. the video says smartphone... so it is a phone 😕 i have missed everything here. 😛

----------

Confirmed. It is a phone too.

----------

i am getting a disturbing feeling that this might not become the base for the google nexus prime.

----------

the display and other features. if it launches, think of pricing of around 45-50K.

means....???? u like it and want its as a base for prime..????well it might just be my next one......i like it.:sentimental:

well prime was supposed to have super amoled hd. so this is the same display that would probably be on nexus prime. the only thing is that prime is likely to have a usable size. 4.7 i guess.

well it is a hybrid device with pretty solid features. 🙂 what can we expect.

again. samsung has so many models out there that i doubt they care if each of the models sell well in the market. they have have some major hits and a couple of specialized devices that might not sell well but give them tons of experience for future products. few other companies can afford it today.