Samsung Galaxy Note [ N7000] Battery Bulges Out

• Thread starter Thread starter MediaFire
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 18
  • Views Views 9,263
in my town none accepts these old batteries
if i go there to dump these batteries , either am drunk or am a mad fellow 😀

Samsung does seem to have a few issues related to quality. Not related directly to your matter but I received an OTA update earlier today on my Note 8000 tablet and that royally screwed up one of the most important functionalitis of the tablet. The S-pen options disappeared from the settings with the update and there were many complaints on xda developers too by Indians. It was good that I had at least enabled Air View before the update and it is working as of now. Hope they bring the fixed firmware soon. Another instance, I had bought the Note in December when Samsung when they were running a free Book Cover promo. I had applied for it after I had purchased the tablet. But it has been more than 2 months and Samsung has not yet sent the Book Cover under the promo offer. And to add to that they posted fake shipping details and acknowledged about the same too when asked. Their quaity and customer service leave a lot to be desired. I am no way a Nokia fan boy but instead love Android and Windows but I have to say that Samsung needs to take a lot of lessons from Nokia at least in terms of quality and customer service.