Samsung Galaxy Note for Rs. 28500!

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,309
Awesome!sulekha.com has so many offers on samsung phones, a few days back they were selling S2 for 25.9k and Galaxy Sl for 14.8k

I guess you need to be literally on the lookout & play the waiting game & strike at the right time 😕

I was thinking to place the order on Saholic, but the reviews scared the hell out of me.

if you are going to use cash on delivery, what is to be worried about?

nope..dont buy if it is too god to be true.so what if it is cash delivery? I bet the courier guy will not allow you to open the package until u pay for the parcel. Only after you pay do you get to open the parcel of the box piece and turn it on to see whether that phone is in working condition or not.

Bought S2 from sulekha and they shipped the phone through first flight 🙁 Product was shipped day before yesterday from mumbai but still its tracking page show dispatched from origin 🙁

These kind of too good to be true offers have to be taken only if it is on COD. not worth pre paying and then sweating till you get the product.It is true courier will not allow you to open. There are horror stories of fake /china products inside.But when you open the out side parcel, If the Factory seal is there on the standard packing kit means, you can be rest assured , the product should be 99.9% ok.I have purchased a Digital camera, Laptop and many small items on COD from Letsbuy/Flipkart/Snapdeal .com. All came in factory seal boxes and had no problem.