Samsung Galaxy Note 3 Neo

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 16
  • Views Views 1,782
Up for Preorder on Samsung eStore for Rs 38,990.
5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD Super AMOLED display 1.6 GHz quad-core processor (3G) / 1.7 GHz Dual Core + 1.3 GHz Quad Core Exynos processor (LTE) Android 4.3 (Jelly Bean) 8MP camera with BSI sensor, LED flash, 1080p video recording 2MP front-facing camera with BSI sensor 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio with RDS Dimensions: 148.4 x 77.4 x 8.6 mm; Weight: 162.5 grams 2GB RAM, 16 GB internal memory (11 GB user memory), Upto 64GB expandable memory via microSD card 3G HSPA+, WiFi a/b/g/n/ac (HT80), Bluetooth 4.0, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC 3100 mAh Battery

Do people stick stickers on them to make sure that people know that they are carrying Note 3 and not Note 3 Neo or Grand 2?

chromaniac said:
Do people stick stickers on them to make sure that people know that they are carrying Note 3 and not Note 3 Neo or Grand 2?
So everyone out there exclaims "Oh! it's an Nexus 5" when they see your phone(without any label ) 😉

I use a third party case so my phone looks quite generic without any visible Nexus branding.

ok. That's the point . No need of labels in Note 3 or Note 3 Neo . Those who 'knows' about phone will find it. Others it doesn't matter if it is Micromax of Apple.

Cool. Here I thought that owners of Note 3 would be pissed off to see dupes of their phones selling for half the money.

Apple was very unhappy about it. They even filed several lawsuits against Samsung. Some of them are still going on. Samsung I believe was penalized billions of dollars for doing so. And some of their models were even banned in some markets.So I think it did matter a lot to a lot of people. It also probably made a lot of lawyers happy.

I was talking about the consumers. You are talking about the lawsuits. That comparison meant- though both looked the same, we can always say which is superior. Same goes for Neo.
Grand- It doesn't even have the S-pen. If someone thinks it is same as Note 3, no point in arguing with them .
I would have laughed @ anyone comparing Galaxy Ace with iPhone.