Samsung Galaxy Note 2

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 715
  • Views Views 66,769
Even after 2 years, the Note II is still a solid device and performs flawlessly. Although, I've given up on touchwiz and have moved on to using only AOSP ROMs.

Friends note 2 having charging problem it starts with 1500 current but soon goes to 500 current and slowly charges, he is watching via charging app

Friends note 2 having charging problem it starts with 1500 current but soon goes to 500 current and slowly charges, he is watching via charging app
Change charger usb cable you'll need a thick usb cable that can handle 2 amps i had the same issue changing the usb cable worked for me.

But for him it starts @1500 on a 2 meter long cable for few minutes and then goes down
It simply means that the cable can't handle 2 amps i had the same issue with the factory cable i tried other cables some gave 1600 for some time then it reduced after 5 minutes to 400-500 finally one cable of my lenovo tab worked fine and gives constant 1800 finding the right cable was tedious for me.
I think you need to find the right usb cable.

It's funny your 1st link is exact version friend has and its 2 meters long bought it less than year ago, can you suggest best shorter version of the cable? Because 2nd link is not available

😛 i personally have the prolink one. though bandridge has been recommended to me several times in the past 😀 i guess using a shorter cable would be a good idea. 2 meter is longer than how tall i am :\