Samsung Galaxy Nexus is being sold officially in India for Rs. 25900

• Thread starter Thread starter Sushubh
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 171
  • Views Views 12,360
left overs from US i guess

so what does that mean? is that tooo old:S or is that too popular:welcoming:, so that the user limit has reached so fast ?

LOL. I guess they just forgot to remove that message. I didn't fill any form, it comes when the page loads

so admin, so in which shop i can get this in INDIA officialy( i mean with manufacturer warranty ) !!! i can live very well with 5 MP, as i have N8(world's best cam mobile after 808)!! so i will have that too.. so no problem🙂

does it change anything? the phone was being found on sale at a samsung store.samsung changes their own position. i bet the 'official' launch would take place in a matter of weeks. this after they promised the launch of this phone for months (i waited for the launch as they had promised it would be launched in india). and eventually tweeted that they have no plans to bring it to india. hate this company.

Why would you wanna buy this? Spend 5k more, get an Xperia.Spend 10k more, get a S3/HOX.So they might not have JB, but that's just software. Their hardware is light years ahead of the Nexus.

xperia is still a dual core phone right? and 5/10K is a pretty huge price difference when you are talking about a 25K rupee phone. you are talking about 20-40% extra money for marginal improvement in hardware. and for a lot of us, software is more important than the hardware. onex/s3 are definitely not 'lightyears' ahead of Galaxy nexus. of course there is a difference in performance. but galaxy nexus is a fine phone for this price especially with jelly bean.look at how many people here are using custom ROMs. look at how many people here are stuck with phones running gingerbread or even froyo.i replaced one x with a galaxy nexus phone. i miss the display of course. but it's not like i have switched from a core2duo computer to a celeron powered machine. performance different is noticeable not does not really affect what i do with the phone. stock android is important for me. and i do not like to wait for 6-12 months to get a software update.

So they might not have JB, but that's just software. Their hardware is light years ahead of the Nexus.
Tell this to iPhone fanatics!

Both software and hardware are important. Hardware is more or less same with every phone company. Its the software that matters

My point was that some might be willing to shell out 5k more if they're already spending 25K. I didn't mean that the Nexus was a bad phone, just meant to look at other options...Yeah Xperia is Dual core.Also Google might launch the new Andriod (KLP?) next year. So maybe a new Nexus might come out too. Therefore this nexus could become outdated by end of next year maybe.... the S3/HOX won't get outdated so fast. Hence my reply 🙂Running Gingerbread and Froyo, there's no one to blame but Google for not being strict about implementing rules about Android fragmentation. And i myself am frustrated with my HOX since Jb came out for you nexus guys...:'(