Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
https://goo.gl/hlQI4
First Rumor:
It's suggesting that the company is going after those people who think the Galaxy Note is a bit on the weeny side by releasing the 6.3-inch Galaxy Mega. The device, which is codenamed "Project Möbius," is likely to come with a dual-core Exynos chip, 8-megapixel rear camera and a 2-megapixel shooter up front.
Second Rumor:
On the other hand, SamMobile has thrown out a bucket-load of specs to say that we could see a 5.8-inch Mega with a low-res 960 x 540 display, a 1.4GHz Exynos CPU and 1.5GB of RAM.
Looks like a 'high end' version of Grand. LOL.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
And now there are reports that Samsung could launch two Mega branded devices:
Samsung Galaxy Mega 5.8
Samsung Galaxy Mega 6.3
LOL.

Hardik7

Hardik7

Aparigraha
ISP
You Broadband
It's getting to the borderline stupid now. But as it is almighty Samsung, fandroids will love it.
:pig:

Hardik7

Hardik7

Aparigraha
ISP
You Broadband
You will be surprised when you visit forums of android central, android authority & community especially when any Samsung products launches. Fandroids actually go mad. And funny thing is when their almighty Samsung does a joker keynote of S4, they criticize it but still manages to get brain washed by a device which is still a product of half-assed features who might or might not work as they are shown in the advertisements.
Don't get me wrong but it's out there. Google's running it's entire android on the back of Samsung horse. HTC & Sony doesn't even exist especially in terms of market share. They do have a kind of nice phones there but when majority ( > 75%) of android market share comes from cheap mid range Samsung android phones.
And Apple fans don't do it like that, They criticized antennagate (iPhone 4), batterygate (4S) & mapgate (5) publicly. Many of them even sued the company. With Apple we know what we are getting & what we will never get. This is strictly a premium market segment who don't give a F about custom roms, roots, widgets & benchmarks. :D

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
yeah. you defined the isheep perfectly there in the last sentence. they prefer Apple telling them what you want and need. it's the other way round with us fandroids.

LordSpymaster

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
We fandroids decide what we want in our phones

Hardik7

Hardik7

Aparigraha
ISP
You Broadband
Oh really? So you think that Apple doesn't listen. Jeez!
Here.
http://www.apple.com/feedback/
Many times I have participated in conversations with Apple developers directly regarding the look & feel of UI. Give a feedback & if it's worthy, you could get a direct response from Tim Cook also. It is that simple with Apple. It's not a dictatorship.
Back in 2010 we had started a thread regarding the improvements needed for iOS Music App at discussions.apple.com & they listened. You won't believe but I swear, they listened everything & we got floating album names, swipe gestures, all-new album view & highlighted track names in iOS 5.
Why Apple does WWDC every year? To get in touch-interact-develop with thousands of Apple developers & entire tech journalist community except Gizmodo.
[color=#ff0000;]It's getting to the point where I can sense that very few here has the idea of what Apple is.[/color] And they still keep copying the term which Samsung gave to Apple fans in their advertisement.

Sushubh

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
lol.
i really want a feature where i can simply hide a thread out of view. unfollow does not work because of ispy.

Hardik7

Hardik7

Aparigraha
ISP
You Broadband
Well Life's tough. Accept it.
Come out with proper reasoning & prove your point.
Every one has right to state their opinions but in a manner with proper & appropriate reasoning.
kkapoorr said:
We fandroids decide what we want in our phones
LMAO.
I can sense sarcasm in your post.
x720 said:
Yay. Another android vs iOS duel, that will end up with one or the member getting banned.Life is beautiful :D
In duels, I become like this..
Using the waves of sound the true masterParalyzes his opponents, leaving him vulnerable to attack
High voltageComing at you from every side.
As Linkin Park described it in Hybrid Theory EP back in 1999.

LordSpymaster

LordSpymaster

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
ISP
Jiofiber 150 Mbps
Ex: Airtel vFiber 24 Mbps
I was being neutral..–_–